Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Are you ready?
MMC's are tomorrow!  I can't believe we are almost at the end of July and that it has been 2 weeks since I posted MMC's from my sorority convention in DC!  This summer is going way too fast.  LOL
3 users liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Are you ready?
I can't believe the summer is flying by too! 

I'm always looking forward to the MMC weeks :) Thanks for all the effort you put into it. They definitely motivate me and help me get out of my own way with the decision-making LOL!
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee