Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Helen W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July Winners!
Congratulations to Rebekah for winning Blackout Bingo! In fact, she pretty much swept the board this month.
I will distribute all winners points shortly.

Our lucky grab bag winner, randomly selected by SIRI, is Scrappinmom99

Winner Circle - all prizes sponsored by ACOT
Cherry (500 points) - rbkhandco
Line (100 points) - Deanna13, love2stamp
Special (150 points) - rbkhandco
Blackout (200 points) - rbkhandco
Mystery Bag ($20.00 value) - Scrappinmom99
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July Winners!
Congratulations to all of the winners!
    ImageImage
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July Winners!
Congrats to the winners. I still needed a whole bunch.
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July Winners!
savvy4 wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 29, 2026 7:48 am
Congratulations to Rebekah for winning Blackout Bingo! In fact, she pretty much swept the board this month.
I will distribute all winners points shortly.

Our lucky grab bag winner, randomly selected by SIRI, is Scrappinmom99

Winner Circle - all prizes sponsored by ACOT
Cherry (500 points) - rbkhandco
Line (100 points) - Deanna13, love2stamp
Special (150 points) - rbkhandco
Blackout (200 points) - rbkhandco
Mystery Bag ($20.00 value) - Scrappinmom99

Wow, congrats cherries! Rebekah, you picked some good stations LOL! Yay! Thank you for the grab bag and thank SIRI too! ;) 
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July Winners!
Congratulations to all the winners!!  Great month :) 
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July Winners!
Congrats to the winners!
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July Winners!
Congrats to the winners!  Another fun Lucky Cherry Bingo month!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

megs1768

Cherry Blossom

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July Winners!
First timer! That was fun... so do I just look out for the August Post... is there a certain day it goes up?
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July Winners!
megs1768 wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 29, 2026 1:35 pm
First timer! That was fun... so do I just look out for the August Post... is there a certain day it goes up?

Just be on the lookout for it under the "Games and Fun" topic under the Message Board.  I am hosting in Aug as Helen and I are alternating months.  I will post the sign up prob on Aug 1st or 2nd!
1 user liked this post:
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July Winners!
Congrats to all the winners this month.
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

rbkhandco

Cherry Tart

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July Winners!
What a fun month!  Congratulations everyone!
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July Winners!
I just wanted to thank ACOT and you for the generous Mystery Bag prize. It arrived the other day and thankfully had the "BINGO WINNER PRIZE" Sticker on it because DH was like what did you order now!?  :lol: What a fun and generous prize box! I was not expected anything this big. A lovely Vicki Boutin Christmas selection of papers and gorgeous stickers, die cuts, rub ons, and chipboard too. Thank you, ACOT!!

Image

Image
3 users liked this post:
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July Winners!
scrappinmom99 wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 03, 2026 5:49 pm
I just wanted to thank ACOT and you for the generous Mystery Bag prize. It arrived the other day and thankfully had the "BINGO WINNER PRIZE" Sticker on it because DH was like what did you order now!?  :lol: What a fun and generous prize box! I was not expected anything this big. A lovely Vicki Boutin Christmas selection of papers and gorgeous stickers, die cuts, rub ons, and chipboard too. Thank you, ACOT!!

ImageImage
WOW very nice!!  That was quick too!  ACOT is so generous!
 
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

Helen W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July Winners!
scrappinmom99 wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 03, 2026 5:49 pm
I just wanted to thank ACOT and you for the generous Mystery Bag prize. It arrived the other day and thankfully had the "BINGO WINNER PRIZE" Sticker on it because DH was like what did you order now!?  :lol: What a fun and generous prize box! I was not expected anything this big. A lovely Vicki Boutin Christmas selection of papers and gorgeous stickers, die cuts, rub ons, and chipboard too. Thank you, ACOT!!

Image

Image

Wow, what a great prize! You're sure to have fun with that.
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo ~ July Winners!
savvy4 wrote: ↑
Tue Aug 04, 2026 5:59 am
scrappinmom99 wrote: ↑
Mon Aug 03, 2026 5:49 pm
I just wanted to thank ACOT and you for the generous Mystery Bag prize. It arrived the other day and thankfully had the "BINGO WINNER PRIZE" Sticker on it because DH was like what did you order now!?  :lol: What a fun and generous prize box! I was not expected anything this big. A lovely Vicki Boutin Christmas selection of papers and gorgeous stickers, die cuts, rub ons, and chipboard too. Thank you, ACOT!!

ImageImage

Wow, what a great prize! You're sure to have fun with that. 

I already have ideas. and I think Vicki Boutin is part of this month's Grab 5?? 
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
Post Reply

Return to “Games & Fun!”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee