Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 17th Words
Good Morning and happy Monday!  I'm posting a little early today because I won't be home most of the day, good luck all!

Todays picks:

21 -Fire
34 -Punt
6 - Corner Route
24- Holding




THE GAMES:
The Cherry - Winner to receive 500 cherry points
Image



Special --TOUCHDOWN--Winner to receive 150 cherry points

Image

Blackout - Winner to receive 200 cherry points
Image


Winner Circle - all prizes sponsored by ACOT
Cherry (500 points) -
Line (100 points) -Helen W.
Special (150 points) -
Blackout (200 points) -
Mystery Bag ($20.00 value) -
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 17th Words
1 for me this morning
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 17th Words
2 for me today! Almost a bingo LOL
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 17th Words
1 for me!
    ImageImage
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 17th Words
2 for me today 
ImageImage
User avatar

Helen W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 17th Words
2 for me today!
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 17th Words
I got 3!
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 17th Words
Just 1 today.
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 17th Words
Good Morning!

I got three :)
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

FoxyStamping

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 17th Words
Happy Monday!   I got one today and still don't even have a line bingo!  LOL
Sharon
Blog: Foxy Stamping
  Image                    Image            
User avatar

megs1768

Cherry Blossom

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 17th Words
Big fat 0 boo
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 17th Words
Zero for me today.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 17th Words
Well this week is not starting off any better than last week.  Zero today and nowhere near any bingo.  
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

ajmaluck

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 17th Words
What a great way to start this week.  I got 4 today.
ImageImageImage Image


ajmaluck.blogspot.com
(working on it, not really sure what I am doing yet)
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 17th Words
I GOT 2 AND STILL NOT EVEN A LINE BINGO............. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA VALERIE
Post Reply

Return to “Games & Fun!”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee