Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 19th Words
Congrats Wendy/wendycrowe you got the Cherry Bingo!

Moving on to the Special and Blackout!

Todays picks:

26 -Jam
27 -Kickoff
 9 -Hines Ward



THE GAMES:

Special --TOUCHDOWN--Winner to receive 150 cherry points

Image

Blackout - Winner to receive 200 cherry points
Image


Winner Circle - all prizes sponsored by ACOT
Cherry (500 points) -wendycrowe
Line (100 points) -Helen W.
Special (150 points) -
Blackout (200 points) -
Mystery Bag ($20.00 value) -
 
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 19th Words
1 for me and not even close to a win.
    ImageImage
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 19th Words
One for me today.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 19th Words
1 for me this morning
 
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 19th Words
Well I got just two today which finally got me a bingo with this board.  I got the line bingo today which is too late.  I need 5 still to get the Special bingo.     
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 19th Words
1 for me too.
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.
User avatar

megs1768

Cherry Blossom

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 19th Words
Just one today
User avatar

Helen W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 19th Words
Zero over here.
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 19th Words
Just 1 today.
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 19th Words
I GOT 2 TODAY BUT NOTHING CLOSE YET TO A BINGO................. HAPPY DAY EVERYONE.............. VALERIE
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 19th Words
Congrats, Wendy!

And wow I got all 3 today. and I finally got a bingo, haha!
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 19th Words
Congratulations on the Cherry win, wendycrowe!!

I got one today.
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

rbkhandco

Cherry Tart

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 19th Words
Yes, I got behind with busy summer days!  Just a few for me today and yesterday!
User avatar

FoxyStamping

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 19th Words
1 for me!
Sharon
Blog: Foxy Stamping
  Image                    Image            
User avatar

ajmaluck

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Lucky Cherry Bingo-Aug 19th Words
I got all three today.
ImageImageImage Image


ajmaluck.blogspot.com
(working on it, not really sure what I am doing yet)
Post Reply

Return to “Games & Fun!”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee