Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Bingo Words 4-17
Good afternoon, Cherries!  It is snowing to beat the band here.  Not sticking, but huge flakes blowing everywhere!  And it's only 29 degrees outside.  April 17, huh?  I can't believe I'm supposed to be riding a roller coaster in 12 days.  Mother Nature better start cooperating.  Image

Discovery Zone
Gold Circle
Rexall

Image
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Bingo Words 4-17
Sigh . . . I loved Gold Circle. I remember getting my maternity clothes there!  And Rexall Drugs reminds me of my Grandma and our little corner store trips.  I can still see the little turnstiles that you had to go through to get in the store.  Memories . . . Image
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Bingo Words 4-17
I've not heard of Gold Circle.  But, I do remember a local drug store that had a soda fountain in it.  Always went there after school for ice cream.  Times have really changed over the years.

Look out ladies.  This is the first day that I have gotten more than none or one word.  I finally got two words on the same day.  Hopefully, this continues.  
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Bingo Words 4-17
It's still trying to flurry here too. It's been between 32 and 36 today and really windy. brrrr....  There's no way you can ride that coaster in those temps!! Alot of your stores bring up memories for me too.

2 for me.

 
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: Bingo Words 4-17
little blustery, dreary and windy here but word is that it is too warm to snow (does not feel it though!)

1 for me 
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

Krystle

Cherry Bing

Re: Bingo Words 4-17
It's really windy here today, but not cold.  No words for me.
User avatar

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Bingo Words 4-17
Got two words but there is a problem with my board Laura; I sent you a PM
Image
User avatar

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

Re: Bingo Words 4-17
I had just 1 today. Movin on up slowly!!! LOL
User avatar

Shutterbug

Cherry Addict

Re: Bingo Words 4-17
OH we had over an inch of snow this morning. It's is pretty much gone now. Tomorrow we are suppose to be in the 60's..  Hope everyone is having a great evening. Had maintenance, a plumber, carpet cleaners ALL  here today at one time or another.   Hope our issue is fixed.  It sure had a domino effect. . No hot water last night, then found that the water was backing up into our office in the corner under the desk. There was a backup outside in where the hot water heater is etc.  Sigh... I am tired.


I got two words today.
Kimber
I used to be indecisive; now I'm not sure.
User avatar

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

Re: Bingo Words 4-17
Two for me today!!!
I loved Gold Circle!!! 

It was cold and blustery today!!! Very tired of winter.  Say a meme yesterday that is wasn't April It was January 97th!!! 
 
Image  
An expert at anything was once a beginner!


 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Bingo Words 4-17
just 1 for me today
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Bingo Words 4-17
None for me here.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

donidoodle

Cherry Blossom

Re: Bingo Words 4-17
2 today
Post Reply

Return to “Flasher Bingo”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee