I have a new Great Granddaughter. So, I will be doing lots of layouts of her.
I would like to see what paper collection you would choose to scrap a baby girl,
without it being a Baby Girl Themed.
Last edited by lesmitch on Fri May 02, 2025 1:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 users liked this post:







https://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
Pretty Little Studio Love is Kind lots of cute icons that would work for a new grandbaby!*Stacy*



1 user liked this post:
OCD is not an adjective. It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized. It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions.
I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son.

This is one of my favorites - girly, but not too girly.
Cocoa Vanilla Studio > Bloom & Grow: A Cherry On Top


1 user liked this post:


This is from Memory-Place, they have some of the sweetest and gentle papers.


1 user liked this post:
Joyce Ann









When my kids were babies we decorated in classic Winnie the Pooh, so of course I love this collection.


1 user liked this post:

I'm sure she's "berry sweet" - so this would be perfect!


1 user liked this post:
~Brandi 
Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama



Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama



Bea Valint's Smiles for Miles could work. You could ignore the travel-related bits and use the soft colors, florals, and cute deer.
1 user liked this post:
- Valerie/stateless
Information
Moderators














































