| My December Daily 2015 Cover posted Dec 14, 2015|
View My Gallery (1)
View My Product Reviews (499)
View My Posts (31)
View My Bio
I finished the cover(s) for my December Daily this past Thursday. I'm really pleased with how it turned out.
Products used were:
- Simple Stories Claus & Co star patterned paper and album.
- DCWV cardstock that I embossed with a Cuttlebug folder, and then sanded, and distressed.
- 6x6 Santa Claus paper from Claus & Co. that I die-cut with the Tim Holtz postage stamp steel rule die from Sizzix.
- Flourish - old Sizzix die.
- Tis The Season sticker is from the Claus & Co. collection. I made it into a banner and stickled the letters. I also added Diamond Stickles to some of the stars on the background paper.
- I made my very first stick pin and really like how it turned out.
- Postage-like stamps are from Heidi Swapp's "Oh What Fun" collection.
- Martha Stewart deep-edge snowflake border punch I got a couple of years ago. (DCWV gold foil cardstock).
- Baker's twine and jingle bells (9.5 mm)
- Tim Holtz distress inks in black soot, fired brick and peeled paint
- Edges of album were painted with Folk Art Metallic acrylic paint in antique gold.
I had a lot fun creating the cover. I've been taking daily pictures since the day before Thanksgiving and my album will go until New Year's Eve.
Thank you for looking!