Smiles: spent a pleasant day today. We babysat the twins for 3 hours all by ourselves as a kind of practice run for our upcoming Fridays of Nana/Papa sitting for the twins. I got Colvin (who is resisting going onto the bottle BIG TIME) to take 1 oz of mama juice and 2 oz of formula ... formula only because I didn't see any more mama juice around)
Frowns: Colvin's melt down resisting the bottle took 25 min. before he'd take it and that is one loud and vocal young man!
WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
Smiles: Had a productive day at work. Last patient didn't show up, so got to come home early. DD did so good at her dance class today. She makes me so proud.
Frowns: DH has hurt his back again. Had to have x-rays done and got a shot.
Frowns: DH has hurt his back again. Had to have x-rays done and got a shot.
Smiles: My sons took me out to dinner for a belated birthday present and gave me flowers.
Frowns: Still unpacking from our cruise and I have a bunch of laundry to do!
Frowns: Still unpacking from our cruise and I have a bunch of laundry to do!
Lynda
oh jules, you guys are in for it now, goodluck
those lucky twins!!
SMILES: had a fab weekend
mom came to visit & dh took me to a kathy griffin show!
FROWNS: after having a mild summer in the 70s & 80s, suddenly it's into 100s -- yuck!!
SMILES: had a fab weekend
FROWNS: after having a mild summer in the 70s & 80s, suddenly it's into 100s -- yuck!!
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old"
(turkish proverb)

(turkish proverb)
Smiles: I am almost caught up on bookwork, laundry, and housework after being away.
Frowns: My 2 sister-in-laws are not speaking to their sister and keep calling me talking about each other. I feel stuck in the middle, and half the time I never know who to believe so I just listen. Their stories just never add up, or they twist things around to make the other one sound bad. I just wish they would leave me out of it.
Frowns: My 2 sister-in-laws are not speaking to their sister and keep calling me talking about each other. I feel stuck in the middle, and half the time I never know who to believe so I just listen. Their stories just never add up, or they twist things around to make the other one sound bad. I just wish they would leave me out of it.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! 
Smiles: First day of homeschool today! Avery did really great. Then after we were done with school, we went on a little trip to the library and Starbucks, just us girls!
Frowns: Dh had two friends completely just blow him off today. One this morning for fishing and the other this evening for Monday Night Football. I feel so bad for him!
Frowns: Dh had two friends completely just blow him off today. One this morning for fishing and the other this evening for Monday Night Football. I feel so bad for him!
Smiles: finished a 2 page layout for the ice cream challenge, and will finish one for the doilie as soon as my Glossy Accents and Stickles dry... sitting with my feet up right now and it feels so good!
Frowns: none bad enough to really even put into words
Frowns: none bad enough to really even put into words
I am now the proud mother of a Boy Scout Second Class who earned 6 merit badges and was nominated Troop Scribe.
In about 12 hours I will be the mother of a 12 year old!
No frowns today at all!!
In about 12 hours I will be the mother of a 12 year old!
No frowns today at all!!
Carol
ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT
formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...
ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT
formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...
Smiles: made chili in the crock pot this morning before I went to work, so dinner was done when I got home
Frowns: it rained all day - actually, it poured rain all day. I don't work outside, but we had to unload freight in the rain, so did get a little wet.
Frowns: it rained all day - actually, it poured rain all day. I don't work outside, but we had to unload freight in the rain, so did get a little wet.
Gail
Smiles: My scrappy room is finally clean. its been months since it was clean enough to work in..it became a catch all for a while.
Frowns: My hubby Chip is going out of town tomorrow for an ems convention in Dallas and he wanted me to come but I cant cause kids are in school and someone has to be here to take them to school. he will be gone for 5days.
Frowns: My hubby Chip is going out of town tomorrow for an ems convention in Dallas and he wanted me to come but I cant cause kids are in school and someone has to be here to take them to school. he will be gone for 5days.
smiles: met my dh at the sports bar to watch the Packer/Bear game - had a blast. He is a Bears fan and 2 games a year I am a Packer fan so people thought that it was cute because we were each dressed in team clothes.
frowns: Packers lost
frowns: Packers lost
Have fun... I miss having a little one my youngest is almost 5 and I love spending time with him wish I had a new born Good luck
kings1.gif" border="0" alt="LA kings Pictures, Images and Photos"/></a>
Information
Moderators






