Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Good Morning April 8
Good Morning this fine Easter Morning! It is already a beautiful day here. My family will be celebrating Easter by going to Mass, having Easter Egg hunts and feasting! DH and I are still in the hospital so we will stay here


What do you plan to do with this blessing of a day?
Bibi
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Good Morning April 8
Good morning! Also a beautiful morning here! Will be close to 80 today, so a perfect day to be outside.Hopefully we will make it to church, then DH has to work, so open plans for the day. I hope everyone has a wonderful, blessed holiday!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Good Morning April 8
The sun is shinning finally today. I am hoping to get outside and play here is a little bit. Then maybe a little scrapping before the evening is over. Happy Easter everyone.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).

ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Re: Good Morning April 8
Happy Easter to all!! It appeared to be overcast this morning, but looks like the sun is finally shining. We have no plans other than to eat lunch out today. I'd like to scrapbook today, but I also need to do some genealogy work for my cousin before her ex-husband cancels the Ancestry.com subscription. He's only giving me another month on it. Then I'll have to fend for myself and right now I'm not sure I can afford it!

The sun was only a fleeting thought. It is still overcast.
Image Charlene
User avatar

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Re: Good Morning April 8
No plans here today. We like to stay home on Easter. We are going to play games and maybe go out for a drive. It's cloudy and chilly here so no bike trail today. I love holidays because we can be lazy.
User avatar

debamas

Wild Cherry

Re: Good Morning April 8
Great morning and Happy Easter! It's a lovely cooler morning. We sat outdoors enjoying the birds singing. It's just me, my hubby and son today. A quiet Easter Sunday.
Debbie



User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Good Morning April 8
debamas wrote:Great morning and Happy Easter! It's a lovely cooler morning. We sat outdoors enjoying the birds singing. It's just me, my hubby and son today. A quiet Easter Sunday.
Yes, it is a lovely day! We just got back inside. He is worn out! You need to take it easy today as you work tomorrow. Enjoy! xoxo
Bibi
User avatar

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Good Morning April 8
I worked last night but was actually home and in bed by 7:45! The kids woke me up about 11.30 so they could get into their Easter baskets...they are really good about waiting for pictures...they are well trained lol. The kids except Adrian went with their dad today....Bob is going to grill steaks for the 3 of us later this afternoon. Then work again tonight. I need to get some work done on some totebags to give the coaches at our banquet tomorrow. Jelly beans, here I come!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.
 
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Good Morning April 8
Ayla wrote:I worked last night but was actually home and in bed by 7:45! The kids woke me up about 11.30 so they could get into their Easter baskets...they are really good about waiting for pictures...they are well trained lol. The kids except Adrian went with their dad today....Bob is going to grill steaks for the 3 of us later this afternoon. Then work again tonight. I need to get some work done on some totebags to give the coaches at our banquet tomorrow. Jelly beans, here I come!
Holy smokes! You need some more sleep before work! Happy Easter, Nancy. Enjoy your day.
Bibi
User avatar

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

Re: Good Morning April 8
Good Morning :D
yeah Ayla, you need more sleep! dang girl

My girls (and I) already started in on the chocolate candies before breakfast. LOL It's lovely outside, though still a little chilly. Did some quick housecleaning and now just relaxing for the rest of the day. (eating more candy ;)
Image Image
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Good Morning April 8
MamaK321 wrote:Good Morning :D
yeah Ayla, you need more sleep! dang girl

My girls (and I) already started in on the chocolate candies before breakfast. LOL It's lovely outside, though still a little chilly. Did some quick housecleaning and now just relaxing for the rest of the day. (eating more candy ;)
.....Eating more candy. Yes, that is what I am doing, too. (I think I am gaining more weight! LOL)
Bibi
User avatar

debamas

Wild Cherry

Re: Good Morning April 8
1grandma wrote:
MamaK321 wrote:Good Morning :D
yeah Ayla, you need more sleep! dang girl

My girls (and I) already started in on the chocolate candies before breakfast. LOL It's lovely outside, though still a little chilly. Did some quick housecleaning and now just relaxing for the rest of the day. (eating more candy ;)
.....Eating more candy. Yes, that is what I am doing, too. (I think I am gaining more weight! LOL)
I'm guilty as well...had a piece of Easter cake with my morning coffee! Bibi, those deviled eggs were good for b'fast too, LOL. Sorry! Hopefully we all will get rid of the sugar and chocolate today so we can behave tomorrow!
Debbie



User avatar

lynetted

Cherry Tart

Re: Good Morning April 8
good morning to all and happy (E???) to you all
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Good Morning April 8
Very laid back Easter here. Kids tore into their baskets before breakfast. (Yep, I let them eat chocolate before food. It's the only way I can get away with it as well. :greenwinkb: )

I did some vaccuming and dusting. Now, we'll just hang out, have dinner and play a few board games.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Good Morning April 8
debamas wrote:
1grandma wrote:
MamaK321 wrote:Good Morning :D
yeah Ayla, you need more sleep! dang girl

My girls (and I) already started in on the chocolate candies before breakfast. LOL It's lovely outside, though still a little chilly. Did some quick housecleaning and now just relaxing for the rest of the day. (eating more candy ;)
.....Eating more candy. Yes, that is what I am doing, too. (I think I am gaining more weight! LOL)
I'm guilty as well...had a piece of Easter cake with my morning coffee! Bibi, those deviled eggs were good for b'fast too, LOL. Sorry! Hopefully we all will get rid of the sugar and chocolate today so we can behave tomorrow!
you are mean!!! Eating deviled eggs instead of letting me. AND then bragging about it! Debbie, you are NO true friend. LOL(I really know better than that.xoxo)
Bibi
User avatar

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Re: Good Morning April 8
We went to my grandma's today for Easter. Was a fun day, just tiring.
User avatar

gine

Cherry Garcia

Re: Good Morning April 8
Did not really celebrate Easter but my sons confirmation today, we went to church and then out for an early dinner
Gine !!!


Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Good Morning April 8
gine wrote:Did not really celebrate Easter but my sons confirmation today, we went to church and then out for an early dinner
Congratulations on your sons' confirmation! It is wonderful. Catholics also have those kinds of rituals on Easter.
Bibi
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Good Morning April 8
Had everything in hand early, so watched golf, skyped with DD and grandson, and then enjoyed the company and food when my sons and DH's sisters came for Easter supper. Nice day weatherwise as well but they say we have cooler weather and rain coming back by Tuesday and for the rest of the week.
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee