We are expecting our first baby in March - a girl! We are so very excited! This will be grandbaby #6 (first girl!) for my mom Kristin. And yes she has already bought us something pink
Congratulations, Rachel and family! How exciting! First little girl, huh? She's going to be spoiled.
Love how you revealed with the pink pumpkin!!
OCD is not an adjective. It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized. It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son.
Congratulations to you and your family. I'm sure this little girl will be looked after very well by all those boys
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).