Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Sept 2012 One Word Challenge! UPDATE WITH WINNER
We all talk about how we love things...we love our children, our spouses, our chocolate, and we all know we love ACOT. So.... I thought this month we could talk about the things we love! So for this month's one word challenge, the word "love", or some form of it (such as loving, loved, etc), must appear in your title. However..... this would not be a challenge for most of us. So the rule this month is that you CANNOT talk about the people you love! That would be too easy! Your subject must be something that is not a person or our pets..... but beyond that, it is up to you! The dreaded rules:
* Open to all venues of scrapping.....the method doesn't matter, just the expression!

* Projects must be posted here so that the posting still says September....right up to 11:59 pm September 30th!

* Participants will be entered into a random drawing for something from my stash, now that I can find it all (or most of it anyway lol).

* Most important of all....have fun!



This is my example (forgive me for not creating a new layout...this month has been crazy and I haven't had a chance to make a new one). It's from my paper days, and is one of the layouts that wants me to play with paper again! lol



Image




UPDATE: Courtesy of random.org, the winner of this challenge is aceason! congrats, and please PM me your address for a package from my stash! Thanks to everyone for playing along!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.
 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
LOVE it!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
Love it, and I am right there with you on that Diet Coke, lol.!!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
Love this challenge! And your LO is great!
Bibi
User avatar

Robin701

Cherry Blossom

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!

Okay, this made me laugh out loud! I am, as a previous poster said, so there!
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
Your layout could be the first page in my sister's book of LOVE. Me, I'm not "diet soda" gal!! BUT I LOVE (get it??) your challenge!
User avatar

ElkFan

Cherry Tart

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
I'm with you girl! I love diet coke and I love your LO.
User avatar

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
too cute!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
Image
Image
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!
User avatar

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
Here is mine, titled "We LOVE our S'Mores".
Image
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
this was easier than I thought. lol And a perfect card to send to my DH's 94 year old aunt.

Image
User avatar

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
Here's mine. DH is so in love with his Mustang. I hope to see paint on it soon. He has only had it for 20 years now. lol

Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).

ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
These are turning out wonderful everyone! Keep up the great work!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.
 
User avatar

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
Image
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
Image
Image
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!
User avatar

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
don't know if this works or not - it's my dog's love of swimming - if not that's OK
Image
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
User avatar

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
scrappininAK wrote:don't know if this works or not - it's my dog's love of swimming - if not that's OK
Image
I think it's terrific, Heather! I said no scrapping about our love for our animals, never said you coudln't scrap what your animal loves!



Great layouts so far everyone...keep up the great work!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.
 
User avatar

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
Here is mine
Image
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
This is mine. I chose the word lovin' in my title. I can not believe how perfect this pp fit my pictures!!!

Image
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
butterfly843 wrote:Here is mine
Image
If I had flowers like that, I'd love to garden too! Great layout.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.
 
User avatar

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: Sept 2012 One Word Challenge!
oceanbreezes423 wrote:This is mine. I chose the word lovin' in my title. I can not believe how perfect this pp fit my pictures!!!

Image
You're right...they are absolutely perfect! Great 2 pager...2 pagers are tough for me, but you rocked it!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.
 
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee