Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

15/30 January 15 Challenge
Here is the first challenge for the 15/30! Since the purpose is to get pages done, this challenge will be very easy so everyone can participate. 

The challenge is to use the bracket or label shape on your project.
Here are some samples of the shape I am talking about:
ImageImageImage
It doesn't matter how the shape shows up, it can be a big one or a little one, it can be sticker, a die-cut, in the pattern on your paper, or hand-drawn. You can put the title or your journaling on it - or not. You can even use half of the shape if you prefer. 

If you don't have anything with this shape, then feel free to use a scalloped circle, hexagon, octagon, or other unusual shape. 

Since I am playing along with 15/30, I made this card after I posted the challenge:
Image


I will award a small RAK or $5 ACOT GC (haven't decided which yet). Please link your project to this thread to be eligible. 

Rules:
  • Open to ANYTHING: layouts, cards, projects, paper, digital, etc.
  • May be combined with monthly challenges, challenges at any other site.
  • May NOT be combined with other 15/30 challenges.
  • due Feb 28.
If I left out any information, please ask. 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
That's interesting, Louise! I'm sure I have something with that shape. :)
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
Awesome challenge! I love those shapes and have a bunch of things that can fit the description. 
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
Great challenge and thanks for hosting today!
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

 
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
Great challenge! I have several of those die cut shape papers and tags.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
LOVE this challenge!! 
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
I’m pretty sure I have something that I can use. Thanks for the great challenge, Louise.
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
This is a fabulous challenge!  I think I have quite a few things that I can use for it!!
Rebecca
Image
 
User avatar

LoreenA

Cherry Garcia

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
I am thinking of what I have now. It is pouring rain here today , unusual! I want to stay in and do this!
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
good challenge....will see what I can come up with
User avatar

1scrapdiva (Robin)

Cherry Berry

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
Awesome!
When I home from I will start !!
Did see right on finish date ???? Feb 28
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
Yay- I got mine done.  I dug out a package of Jenni Bowlin shaped calendars and now I want to use one every month in 2019.

Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
emmapaige wrote: ↑
Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:59 pm
Yay- I got mine done.  I dug out a package of Jenni Bowlin shaped calendars and now I want to use one every month in 2019.

Image
this is awesome and you were quick with this! I really never know what to do with those calendars but this is perfect. 
 
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
Great challenge to kick off the 15/30 challenges, Louise!  I love those shapes.....they look good everywhere!
Thanks for hosting today!
I'm currently experiencing life at the speed of 15 WTFs an hour.

Kathy


  Image  Image  Image Image  Image      
User avatar

1scrapdiva (Robin)

Cherry Berry

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
User avatar

Linda L

Cherry Bomb

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
Here is mine, I used a big shape and a small one. 
Image

 
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
Here is mine for today.
I cut 3 labels with a spellbinder die from PP.  And also one small label sticker.
Image
 
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
Very cool challenge
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
Here's mine using a Bracket Shape. So happy to find this decorative shaped paper in my stash. It's by Making Memories and dated 2008. :)

Photo of oldest granddaughter Makaylee and her date Lincoln for his Homecoming Dance, October 2018. :greeninlove:
Young Love
Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

LoreenA

Cherry Garcia

Re: 15/30 January 15 Challenge
Here is my LO for 15/30 January 15 . The bracket shape is the tag I put my title “My Fashionista” on.
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee