Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things **Example Added**
I think we all have some tried-and-true supplies / techniques that we fall back on when we’re creating. Here are 10 of my favorite things to use. My challenge is for you to use at least 5 on a layout. Here’s a good chance to use up lots of kinds of stickers, haha!!
  1. Patterned paper
  2. Sequins/enamel dots/other bling
  3. Stitching (hand, machine, doodled, stamped etc)
  4. Punches
  5. Die cuts
  6. Washi tape
  7. Stickers (flat, puffy, cardstock, words/phrases, whatever!)
  8. Alpha stickers
  9. Grid design
  10. Pop of black
I’ll be back soon with my example! 

One entry per person
**Please list to the challenge gallery to be counted!**
Open to layouts, cards, home décor, any projects
You can combine with one other monthly challenge that allows combining, as well as the Motivation Prompts, but not with another GD challenge.
Deadline is midnight, Feb 29, 2020
$5 gift certificate provided by ACOT!
Have fun!

Finally my example! I used Pinkfresh's Super Cool collection to try to highlight DD's and DH's opinions of this fabulous motivational idea! 
:greenwinkb: :greeninlove: :greenwinkb: :greeninlove:  And since they are MY favorite things, I used ALL the things on this layout :) 

Image

 Participants:
  1. Becky Bitting / Becky
  2. LoreenC / Loreen
  3. Deanna13 / Deanna
  4. StacyLee / Stacy
  5. emmapaige / Chris
  6. lissahope26 / Melissa
  7. shoorn / Susan
  8. ratgirl / Veronica
  9. Tammey / Tammey
  10. mrozwood / Melanie
  11. joannie / Joannie
  12. Sandi0805 / Sandi
  13. rachel0017 / Rachel
  14. jcsmaestra / Mary
  15. blbabe1234 / Brandy
  16. Kayla S. / Kayla
  17. MTCanuk / Leslee
  18. keatonsgtgram / Karen
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
Lots of great things I use routinely. :)
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
Yep....your list is pretty much my list!! LOL!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
Deanna13 wrote: ↑
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:01 pm
Lots of great things I use routinely. :)

I thought of you for the pop of black and punches!
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
emmapaige wrote: ↑
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:10 pm
Yep....your list is pretty much my list!! LOL!!

Yep! I love your style!
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
scrappinmom99 wrote: ↑
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:15 pm
Deanna13 wrote: ↑
Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:01 pm
Lots of great things I use routinely. :)

I thought of you for the pop of black and punches!

aawww...thanks! 😊
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

Becky Bitting

Cherry Blossom

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
I used patterned paper, machine stitching, die cuts, washi tape and pops of black.
Adorbs
Image
Visit Me on YouTube Here
User avatar

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
Love this list, thanks for the challenge!
Stacy

 ImageImageImage

 
User avatar

LoreenA

Cherry Garcia

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
I love these Challenges, Anne-Marie! Here is my LO from a Laura Alberts sketch today!
my 5 things are:
1.  #1
2. #2 
3. #5 
4. #7
5. #8
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
I chose Patterned paper, stickers, enamel dots, stitching and alpha stickers
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
Here's mine using... 😊
Patterned papers
Stitching
Border Punch
Stickers
Grid Design
Pop of Black

I combined with the Double Page Sketch right side.

Photos of some of the grandkids from our Egg Hunt, Easter 2019. 💖
Easter Wishes
Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
FUn challenge, I started working on this right away last night  :-D   I used: patterned paper, enamel dots (in camera centers), washi (strip at top), stickers and die cuts. Also combined with the Feb Book Lovers challenge
Image
Stacy

 ImageImageImage

 
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
This is mine.  I used patterned paper, stitching (doodled), stickers (both flat and puffy), alpha stickers, and pop of black.

Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
LOVE This list!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
I used PPs, enamel dots, die cuts, stickers, alpha stickers :)
Image
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

 
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
Here is mine - actually used 8 out of the 10. The list helped me pull this together. 1 - PP, 2- sequins, 3- stitches, 4 - punches, 6 - washi, 7 - stickers, 8 - alpha stickers, 10 - pop of black
Combined with Sketch with a Twist challenge

Image
Link to LO
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
I used...1, 3, 7, 8, 10.

Image
   Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar

ratgirl

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
I used: 1. Patterned Paper, 2. bling, 5. die cuts, 7. stickers, and 8. Alpha stickers to make this mantle banner: 
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

ScrappyDistractions

Cherry Bing

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
I chose:
  1. Patterned paper
  2. Enamel dots
  3. Washi tape (2 different skinny tapes, one with polka dots)
  4. Stickers - word stickers, title sticker, old doily sticker, puffy text bubble sticker)
  5. Alpha stickers - used small alpha stickers from Fancy Pants on the left hand tag 

Image
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

  
 ImageImageImage
 
User avatar

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

Re: February GD Challenge #4 - Favorite Things
I used patterned paper, enamel dots, alphas, die cuts, sticker and grid design.

Image
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee