Show us what you can do with this sketch! Post your finished project in the Becky Fleck Sketch Challenge #166 Project Gallery. You have until midnight (11:59 pm) EST on Wednesday, April 8, 2020 to post your project.
Thanks for another great sketch.
interesting one..will have to do some thinking! thanks for the sketch
Love Becky's sketches, print them out every month for years now! Thanks for picking another great one foe us this week. Love the increased frequency!
I'm currently experiencing life at the speed of 15 WTFs an hour.
Kathy
Kathy

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!
[highlight=#000000][/highlight]
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!
[highlight=#000000][/highlight]
This is mine:


Here's my take on the sketch! 
Photos of sweet grandson Brady opening his gifts, Christmas 2019.
Oh What Fun!

Photos of sweet grandson Brady opening his gifts, Christmas 2019.
Oh What Fun!



Here's mine. I started with the sketch - but only had the one photo so had to do some changing.

Link to LO

Link to LO
Hi everyone! My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!







Information
Moderators












































