Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

*Winner* November 3 In A Row Challenge
Thanks so much to everyone for playing along!

The randomly chosen winner is . . . Sandi0805!



🍂 Hello, Cherries! 🍁

Welcome to November!

This Challenge works just like Tic Tac Toe!  Pick a row, any row, up, down, sideways, or diagonal! (You must use an entire row -- this is not a pick 3 challenge.)  Then, create your project!  You can submit a layout, journal page, or a card, and it can be paper or digital.  You may enter as many times as you like, and you may combine with any other board Challenges that allow combining.  Please link your creations to this thread indicating which row or column you used.  The deadline for entries will be November 30, 2022 @ Midnight!  A randomly chosen winner will receive a $5 ACOT GC from Flasher! If you use all 9 elements on the board, you will receive a bonus entry!  Have fun with it!

Image

If you have any questions, please let me know!  Flasher is very accommodating! 

PARTICIPATING CHERRIES:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
Nice choices to pick from!!
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
I did this with the BF#300.
Bottom row- twine, green, washi

  Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
This is a great board!
    ImageImage
User avatar

JAire

Cherry Bomb

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
Here is my layout using first column: brown, chevron, twine.
lso used Becky Fleck sketch #300.
Image
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
Perfect options for this month! Can't wait to play along with the fun.
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
Good morning!  Here is my first page of the day:

Image

I went across the bottom:  twine - green - and washi tape
ImageImage
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
Diagonal - Brown, Thankful & Blessed, Washi

Combined with Mix It Up

Image
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

DrSonja

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
Here is my card: Blessed 3 in a Row : Gallery : A Cherry On Top  I used the diagonal row of brown, blessed and washi tape.

Image
Image  Image Image
User avatar

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
My layout using all 9 elements...

Image

I combined with the BFS #301 Challenge.
   Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar

Aztam

Cherry Bomb

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
Brown in the mingled color of leaves, chevrons embossed onto tag, twine in tag
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
User avatar

Donna_Coughlin

Cherry Bing

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
Here is mine I used shade of green, twine on the tag and washi tape at the bottom.
Image
Donna
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Garcia

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
Here's mine.

I used the first (farthest left) column going down: brown, chevrons and twine.

Image
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
I chose the row across the bottom: ribbon, green, washi
the ribbon is prima burlap ribbon, and the washi is the gold flowers used to mat the wedding photo
the background paper didn't scan well, but it's mostly green, as is the vertical stripe
Image
combined with the stash challenge
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
3 in a row diagonally...Autumn Leaves, Grateful, Twine.

Image
    ImageImage
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
I also combined with the Grab 5.
My 3 are: banner, "blessed", and green.
https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/312025
Image
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
I used the third column, leaves, ink
& washi

I combined with one of the Turkey Trot challenges

Image
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
I used diagonally Autumn leaves, "Thankful" and twine (I wound jute twine under the flower). Also for Vicki's Turkey Trot #1 challenge
Image
Stacy

 ImageImageImage

 
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
First row down I used Brown, Chevrons, and Ribbon. Combined with the Manufacturer with a Twist challenge.

Image
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: November 3 In A Row Challenge
Used bottom row across: Twine, green, and washi.

Image
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee