Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

DrSonja

Sweet Cherry Pie

WINNER--August MASCULINE CARD challenge
Random number picker selected 2--Congratulations to lisn2cats!

I am honored to help Mary continue this challenge while she tends to medical issues.
Starting a bit late, but, it's a long month so I am sure you will have plenty of time to complete an entry before 08/31/2026.

The challenge for this month is to make a masculine card that features a hobby or sport the recipient enjoys.

Image

One randomly selected winner will receive a $5 ACOT gift certificate.

GUIDELINES:
1. ONE card per cherry.
2. Create a card for a man that features a hobby or sport he enjoys.
3. You may combine with ONE other monthly challenge that allows combining, the weekly card challenge on the ACOT blog, or a prompt challenge that allows combining.
4. Your entry must be a new card never before posted here.
5. Please post your card here and in the gallery by 11:59 on August 31, 2026.

PARTICIPANTS: 
SandyK1967
lisn2cats
joannie
Sharman Paulus
jordanbev5
VickiR
lesmitch
Wild4Duran2
karen c
Sandi0805
 
6 users liked this post:
Image  Image Image
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: August MASCULINE CARD challenge
Thank you for helping Mary.  I've got some fishermen in my family that need birthday cards! Perfect!!
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: August MASCULINE CARD challenge
Perfect!  My husband golfs so this will make a nice card for him for next year!  Combined with the Cherry Lift challenge.

Image
1 user liked this post:
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: August MASCULINE CARD challenge
I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest
Image
1 user liked this post:
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: August MASCULINE CARD challenge
Thank you for helping Mary with her challenge.  I missed this earlier but plan to participate.
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: August MASCULINE CARD challenge
Image 
I used fishing! 
2 users liked this post:
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: August MASCULINE CARD challenge
Sailing as a sportImage
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

jordanbev5

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: August MASCULINE CARD challenge
Image
The inside says It's O-Fish-Cial You are the greatest Dad!
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: August MASCULINE CARD challenge
Perfect timing for my brother's BD card.

Happy Birthday
Image
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

DrSonja

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: August MASCULINE CARD challenge
One day left to enter a masculine card! Feature a sport or hobby!
Image  Image Image
User avatar

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

Re: August MASCULINE CARD challenge--1 day left to enter!
Here is what I created
Image
1 user liked this post:
 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttps://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar

Wild4Duran2

Cherry Berry

Re: August MASCULINE CARD challenge--1 day left to enter!
Image
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

karen c.

Cherry Bomb

Re: August MASCULINE CARD challenge--1 day left to enter!
For my son.
Image
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImage          ImageImage
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: August MASCULINE CARD challenge--4 hours left to enter!
Here's a card I made for my grandson who loves to play any and all video games.

Image
1 user liked this post:
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

DrSonja

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: August MASCULINE CARD challenge--4 hours left to enter!
Thanks to all who entered this challenge. I hope to see more fun cards for September!
Image  Image Image
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: WINNER--August MASCULINE CARD challenge
Congratulations Lis!
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: WINNER--August MASCULINE CARD challenge
Thank you so much!!!!!
1 user liked this post:
Image  ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee