Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

*WINNER!* - Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
We have a winner! Congrats to entry #9. traveler - I'll send your name over to Jessica! 
 


By definition, “aesthetic” is the enjoyment or study of beauty. It can relate to the overall style of something, such as music, interior design, or social media presence. Today, it’s going to refer to the overall style or “vibe” of your crafting project! 
Your challenge, if you choose to take it, is to select one of these aesthetic moodboards and create a project (open to all crafting projects) that encompasses the style of the aesthetic. This should include colors, motifs, theme, etc – it should be VERY obvious which style your project is representing. 

Here are the SIX aesthetics you may choose from: 

COASTAL
Image
BARBIECORE

Image


COTTAGECORE
Image


GRUNGE
Image


NEON
Image


SAD BEIGE
Image


Please share your project in this thread. One random winner will be chosen using Wheel of Names to receive this Sizzix Spring Bundle generously provided by ACOT!

Image

All entries are due by 11:59 pm EST on Sunday May 18th. This challenge can only be combined with the “25 Items” NSD Challenge and the May Team challenge if you're participating. 

Fast Scrap Reward! The first [3] cherries to upload their project for this challenge will receive cherry points for your fantastic efforts!

For my sample layout, I created this two page layout inspired by the Cottage Core aesthetic. 

Image

Participating Cherries: 
1. ChrisC.
2. megz1768
3. mrozwood
4. jcsmaestra
5. silvia2
6. GayleChurches
7. Aztam
8. rkokes
9. traveler
10. Trek
11. Maree Crozier 
12. Jael Luvs2create
13. Kelly R.
14. love2stamp
15. asianadidasgirl
16. lisn2cats
17. CathyG89
18. CraftyDoer
19. KristinG
20. TheCraftyLady
21. lesmitch
22. wimom
23. Cards4Ever 
24. beachlover
25. debraruffing
26. Mommyof5
27. lmcgill
28. MarilynG
29. amysolovay
30. Celticrose
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
Beautiful, going to be hard to pick just one.  Love your layout  🌿
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
This is such an awesome challenge! 😁 
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

.Lolis Flores

Cherry Blossom

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
All mood boards are beautiful!
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

JAire

Cherry Bomb

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
Oh how fun, and your double page layout is gorgeous.
1 user liked this post:
Joyce Ann
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
I've picked mine. I hope to work on this momentarily.
 
2 users liked this post:
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
Ouch, now to pick just one, lol!
1 user liked this post:
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
User avatar

Amy Jo

Cherry Bomb

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
LOVE THIS!
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
I love this challenge! And your example layout!
1 user liked this post:
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
I chose "Coastal". This came together fairly easily since I already had the photo printed and knew what paper I wanted to use for it.

By the way, my DD and her new DH live at the beach in Rehoboth Beach DE. 
Image
1 user liked this post:
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
What a great challenge idea!
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
Fun challenge. Love the beach. But the grunge is so me! Will be interesting to see which way I go!
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
MTCanuk wrote: ↑
Sun May 04, 2025 4:21 pm
Fun challenge. Love the beach. But the grunge is so me! Will be interesting to see which way I go!

I only did Cottagecore because I had the right kit on my desk when I was making these... I would've definitely gone for Grunge too! 
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

megs1768

Cherry Blossom

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
Barbiecore- Pinks and Reds and girly hearts!
Image
User avatar

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
My page:

Image
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
emmapaige wrote: ↑
Sun May 04, 2025 3:17 pm
I've picked mine. I hope to work on this momentarily.
 
Chris, you did know this wasn't a fast scrap, didn't you?  Lol my mind was still mulling over the choices , and you got it done!! Good job!
 
User avatar

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
I chose Barbiecore

Image​​​​​​


 
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image
 
User avatar

silvia2

Cherry Blossom

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
I love neon!!

Image
User avatar

GayleChurches

Cherry Berry

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
Coastal
Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar

Aztam

Cherry Bomb

Re: Brandi's "What's Your Aesthetic?" NSD Challenge
Coastal
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
Post Reply

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2025”

Information