Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

The Party is Stalling Out... closed
What song should we play to get this party moving?

I would love anything by Def Leppard.
3 users liked this post:
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
Queen!
2 users liked this post:
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
2 users liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

LucyFan85

Cherry Blossom

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
80's and 90's R&B would liven things up!
 
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
My fave is Pour Some Sugar on Me!!
3 users liked this post:
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
User avatar

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Garcia

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
I've spent the day listening to full albums.  Right now I am listening to Madman Across the Water by Elton John!
4 users liked this post:
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
Rihanna has a lot of upbeat stuff.  

The rest of my playlist is misc songs.
1 user liked this post:
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.
User avatar

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
We are family
2 users liked this post:
 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttps://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar

DebraGardner

Cherry Blossom

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
Let’s Get This Party Started
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

njr007

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
Pink on Spotify
1 user liked this post:

Norma​​​​​​​
Scrapbooks remind us that life has been good
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

ScrappyRN74

Cherry Bing

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
Bohemian Rhapsody
1 user liked this post:
“Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

:) Trisha

ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
B-52s please
2 users liked this post:
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

ScrappyRN74

Cherry Bing

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
Bohemian Rhapsody
“Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

:) Trisha

ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

Cards4Ever

Cherry Berry

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
I am sure I am the odd girl out. Monster by Skillet
1 user liked this post:
Mandi H. 
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
Bring Me to Life by Evanescence
 
2 users liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
JillinIN wrote: ↑
Fri May 01, 2026 8:20 pm
My fave is Pour Some Sugar on Me!!


Yes, this is a good one!!
1 user liked this post:
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

Wild4Duran2

Cherry Berry

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
Duran Duran!
2 users liked this post:
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
Besides Queen, Stevie Nicks' 'Stand Back', a few Bay City Rollers tunes....  I'll think of more later.
1 user liked this post:
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
ScrappyRN74 wrote: ↑
Fri May 01, 2026 8:23 pm
Bohemian Rhapsody

Ack!  Avid Queen fan here, but am taking a break from BohoRhap.
1 user liked this post:
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: The Party is Stalling Out...
Karyn_Sue wrote: ↑
Fri May 01, 2026 8:21 pm
I've spent the day listening to full albums.  Right now I am listening to Madman Across the Water by Elton John!

I LOVE Elton! He's my all time favorite!
2 users liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
Post Reply

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2026”

Information