What song should we play to get this party moving?
I would love anything by Def Leppard.
Last edited by DN in MN on Sat May 02, 2026 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
3 users liked this post:

Word of 2026 - MINDFUL
80's and 90's R&B would liven things up!
1 user liked this post:
My fave is Pour Some Sugar on Me!!
3 users liked this post:
Jill
Jill


Jill

I've spent the day listening to full albums. Right now I am listening to Madman Across the Water by Elton John!
4 users liked this post:
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford









Rihanna has a lot of upbeat stuff.
The rest of my playlist is misc songs.
The rest of my playlist is misc songs.
1 user liked this post:
~Melanie
It's ok, I scrapbook.
It's ok, I scrapbook.
Pink on Spotify
1 user liked this post:
Norma
Scrapbooks remind us that life has been good





Bohemian Rhapsody
1 user liked this post:
“Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG
Trisha










Bohemian Rhapsody
“Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG
Trisha










Bring Me to Life by Evanescence
2 users liked this post:
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"





Besides Queen, Stevie Nicks' 'Stand Back', a few Bay City Rollers tunes.... I'll think of more later.
1 user liked this post:
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
Ack! Avid Queen fan here, but am taking a break from BohoRhap.
1 user liked this post:
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
Information
Moderators














https://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/









