Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
Hello Cherries! 🍒 

I hope you’re having a great summer! It’s time for another team challenge! This one will start July 1st and run through August 31st. 

Everyone is welcome to join in the fun. It’s a great way to use up supplies. 

If you’d like to join us please make a note in this thread. I’ll be posting the list on July 1st. 

Any questions just ask! 
Image
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
I have no idea if I will be able to accomplish anything at all, but I'm going to give it a go.  
1 user liked this post:
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
You know I live for this LOL!
1 user liked this post:
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
I'm in! :)
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
I don't think I know how to scrapbook anymore without these prompts and challenges LOL Count me in!!!! 
2 users liked this post:
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
Laura wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 26, 2026 7:40 am
I have no idea if I will be able to accomplish anything at all, but I'm going to give it a go.  

Awesome! Welcome!
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
scrappinmom99 wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 26, 2026 8:35 am
You know I live for this LOL!

😂😂😂 Yes Anne-Marie!!!
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 26, 2026 9:42 am
I'm in! :)

Thanks Laura!!! 
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
Lisn2cats wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 26, 2026 1:20 pm
I don't think I know how to scrapbook anymore without these prompts and challenges LOL Count me in!!!! 

Oh Lis!!! Well I hope you enjoy the list!
Image
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
I’ll play / this will either motivate me to keep scrapping or I’ll be a bad teammate who’s too busy with summer things 😂
1 user liked this post:
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
QueenBee89 wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 26, 2026 3:36 pm
I’ll play / this will either motivate me to keep scrapping or I’ll be a bad teammate who’s too busy with summer things 😂

lol Brandi! I’m in the same boat! I need to reorganize my craft room after spending the winter upstairs at the dining room table. We can do this! 😂🍒
Image
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
GinniG wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 26, 2026 10:00 pm
QueenBee89 wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 26, 2026 3:36 pm
I’ll play / this will either motivate me to keep scrapping or I’ll be a bad teammate who’s too busy with summer things 😂

lol Brandi! I’m in the same boat! I need to reorganize my craft room after spending the winter upstairs at the dining room table. We can do this! 😂🍒 
That’s what I just did this spring! I repainted and got some new stuff from IKEA - my space is in good shape, but the soon to be 1st and 2nd grade boys have a bit too much energy for a lot of inside days, haha! 
 
1 user liked this post:
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

Breauxlabs

Cherry Bomb

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
I’ll sign up, not sure what I’ll get done… but heading into my room today to see what happens.
1 user liked this post:
Kim
ImageImage
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
QueenBee89 wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 26, 2026 3:36 pm
I’ll play / this will either motivate me to keep scrapping or I’ll be a bad teammate who’s too busy with summer things 😂

I’m in the same place, Brandi!  But I will give it another try!  
1 user liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

The Scrap Attack

Cherry Picker

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
I'm in!
1 user liked this post:
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
Breauxlabs wrote: ↑
Sat Jun 27, 2026 11:21 am
I’ll sign up, not sure what I’ll get done… but heading into my room today to see what happens.

Oh Kim! Bless your heart! We will be happy to have you with us. 🍒💝
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
MTCanuk wrote: ↑
Sat Jun 27, 2026 12:17 pm
QueenBee89 wrote: ↑
Fri Jun 26, 2026 3:36 pm
I’ll play / this will either motivate me to keep scrapping or I’ll be a bad teammate who’s too busy with summer things 😂

I’m in the same place, Brandi!  But I will give it another try!   

Welcome Leslee!!! 
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
Heidi Moniz wrote: ↑
Sat Jun 27, 2026 1:17 pm
I'm in!

GREAT!!! 
Image
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
I’m not sure if I’m ready but hopefully this challenge will help motivate me. 
1 user liked this post:
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

LMTscraps

Cherry Picker

Re: Team Challenge Sign Up Time!!!
I'll play! Hopefully, it will push me to finish layouts, instead of getting frustrated when I don't have "perfect" stamps and dies to embellish my pages.
1 user liked this post:
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee