Hey Cherries. It's laundry day but I am hoping to motivate myself to get out in my backyard and do some more cleaning up. My patio table and chairs still need a good scrubbing and I had planned to do it overt the weekend, but it never happened. I really need to get out of my funk and get out there before the high heat hits later in the week, so planning on getting out there today. I can't believe June is already coming to a close. I did start prepping for one of my new challenges yesterday and will hopefully work on one or both of them later today in between loads of laundry.
Have a great day Cherries.
Here, and I finally have some time alone (with Eliza, of course)! My guests are out visiting friends today. Whew! Getting ready to post the MMC's. 
4 users liked this post:
Laura


Hi Cherries!
Happy to be home even though we are in the midst of heat advisory for heat indexes of 107-110 all week! Ugh. Thank you God for air conditioning!!!
this is the time to stay in and craft right?? Well I’m at work but maybe this evening! Fingers crossed
Havd a great day 🫠
Happy to be home even though we are in the midst of heat advisory for heat indexes of 107-110 all week! Ugh. Thank you God for air conditioning!!!
this is the time to stay in and craft right?? Well I’m at work but maybe this evening! Fingers crossed
Havd a great day 🫠
4 users liked this post:
Susan
pawprints wrote: ↑Mon Jun 29, 2026 9:46 amHey Cherries. It's laundry day but I am hoping to motivate myself to get out in my backyard and do some more cleaning up. My patio table and chairs still need a good scrubbing and I had planned to do it overt the weekend, but it never happened. I really need to get out of my funk and get out there before the high heat hits later in the week, so planning on getting out there today. I can't believe June is already coming to a close. I did start prepping for one of my new challenges yesterday and will hopefully work on one or both of them later today in between loads of laundry.
Have a great day Cherries.
I got lucky because DH did the scrubbing of all the chairs/tables for the cookout on Saturday. In fact, he had to power wash them, because the lichens were everywhere! We had a really wet, cool June. (Side note: it's been a long time since I had English grammar, but why is the grammar checker telling me that I should write a "real wet, cool June" instead of really? smh)
Laura


Good morning. I’m hoping to go out to Publix today instead of ordering Instacart. I haven’t been out since DH came home from the hospital. It figures I picked the hottest day to go out. I may step outside and change my mind.
3 users liked this post:
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑Mon Jun 29, 2026 10:13 amHere, and I finally have some time alone (with Eliza, of course)! My guests are out visiting friends today. Whew! Getting ready to post the MMC's.
Yay for some free time for you and Eliza, and for some MMC time!
1 user liked this post:

suewho372 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 29, 2026 10:13 amHi Cherries!
Happy to be home even though we are in the midst of heat advisory for heat indexes of 107-110 all week! Ugh. Thank you God for air conditioning!!!
this is the time to stay in and craft right?? Well I’m at work but maybe this evening! Fingers crossed
Havd a great day 🫠
Ugh on the heat. It is coming our way. And yes Thank God for a/c!

Good morning Cherries. Have not been here in a few days. For some reason the knee pain has increased and it has not been fun. PT is going well and I am progressing with range of motion but the pain has been intense especially at night. See surgeon tomorrow, he increased pain meds and I know this is temporary but it hurts! I, like the rest of you are staying inside, it is so hot!!!I barely scrapped in June hope to do better in July. Will be working on my new challenges today though. Wishing everyone a great day stay cool and safe.
3 users liked this post:
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"





aheatfan wrote: ↑Mon Jun 29, 2026 11:57 amGood morning Cherries. Have not been here in a few days. For some reason the knee pain has increased and it has not been fun. PT is going well and I am progressing with range of motion but the pain has been intense especially at night. See surgeon tomorrow, he increased pain meds and I know this is temporary but it hurts! I, like the rest of you are staying inside, it is so hot!!!I barely scrapped in June hope to do better in July. Will be working on my new challenges today though. Wishing everyone a great day stay cool and safe.
Oh no! Sorry you've been in pain. Hope you feel better
1 user liked this post:
Brandy





Going to b 91 today which is about average for end of June here. My friend in Utah lives close to the Utah/Idaho border and it’s 59 there right now and it snowed last night at the nearby ski resorts!!!
No plans today. A friend texted she will b in my area today and may drop by. That would be nice but don’t really expect her to come. She always overbooks her time! lol I did order some flower seeds last night that says delivery today so maybe a bit of gardening in the early evening.
Have a merry Monday!
No plans today. A friend texted she will b in my area today and may drop by. That would be nice but don’t really expect her to come. She always overbooks her time! lol I did order some flower seeds last night that says delivery today so maybe a bit of gardening in the early evening.
Have a merry Monday!
3 users liked this post:
Hello Cherries!
I’ll trade this grey, dreary chilly (mid to high 50s) for some of that heat! If Steve would ever wake up for longer than 2 minutes I’ll make him build a fire in the wood stove!!! Last night I went out with him to put the birds in the coop for the night and we were going to sit and watch the world go by. But the wind was so chilly that we didn’t even sit down!!! It’s almost July!!! It’s not supposed to be a cold wind this late!!!’n
I managed to spend some time in my room yesterday. Got a drawer full of 49 and Market papers cleaned out (I’m going to incorporate them into my main paper stash) and got all the miscellaneous ephemera into one drawer. So I have an empty drawer now.
Today I need to do the chores first and then I’m going to put all my papers where they belong. And fingers crossed I’ll be able to scrap a bit then!
Hope you’re all having a great day!!!
I’ll trade this grey, dreary chilly (mid to high 50s) for some of that heat! If Steve would ever wake up for longer than 2 minutes I’ll make him build a fire in the wood stove!!! Last night I went out with him to put the birds in the coop for the night and we were going to sit and watch the world go by. But the wind was so chilly that we didn’t even sit down!!! It’s almost July!!! It’s not supposed to be a cold wind this late!!!’n
I managed to spend some time in my room yesterday. Got a drawer full of 49 and Market papers cleaned out (I’m going to incorporate them into my main paper stash) and got all the miscellaneous ephemera into one drawer. So I have an empty drawer now.
Today I need to do the chores first and then I’m going to put all my papers where they belong. And fingers crossed I’ll be able to scrap a bit then!
Hope you’re all having a great day!!!
1 user liked this post:

I don't mind mid-50's for temps, but you can keep the cold winds. I hope you get a warm-up and get to do some scrapping!GinniG wrote: ↑Mon Jun 29, 2026 2:14 pmHello Cherries!![]()
I’ll trade this grey, dreary chilly (mid to high 50s) for some of that heat! If Steve would ever wake up for longer than 2 minutes I’ll make him build a fire in the wood stove!!! Last night I went out with him to put the birds in the coop for the night and we were going to sit and watch the world go by. But the wind was so chilly that we didn’t even sit down!!! It’s almost July!!! It’s not supposed to be a cold wind this late!!!’n
I managed to spend some time in my room yesterday. Got a drawer full of 49 and Market papers cleaned out (I’m going to incorporate them into my main paper stash) and got all the miscellaneous ephemera into one drawer. So I have an empty drawer now.
Today I need to do the chores first and then I’m going to put all my papers where they belong. And fingers crossed I’ll be able to scrap a bit then!
Hope you’re all having a great day!!!
1 user liked this post:
Laura


Still rainy for us. We had over 1.25 inches, yesterday, alone. And only in the 50’s. I ran to the grocery store this morning for more raspberries and made my second batch of raspberry jam. I give lots away and always run out of it. Eating lunch then can escape to my crafting space.
Stay cool east coast ladies.
Stay cool east coast ladies.
2 users liked this post:





Leslee
Nice to see you popping in!





Leslee
Hope you got your pain under control. So frustrating.aheatfan wrote: ↑Mon Jun 29, 2026 11:57 amGood morning Cherries. Have not been here in a few days. For some reason the knee pain has increased and it has not been fun. PT is going well and I am progressing with range of motion but the pain has been intense especially at night. See surgeon tomorrow, he increased pain meds and I know this is temporary but it hurts! I, like the rest of you are staying inside, it is so hot!!!I barely scrapped in June hope to do better in July. Will be working on my new challenges today though. Wishing everyone a great day stay cool and safe.
1 user liked this post:





Leslee
suewho372 wrote: ↑Mon Jun 29, 2026 10:13 amHi Cherries!
Happy to be home even though we are in the midst of heat advisory for heat indexes of 107-110 all week! Ugh. Thank you God for air conditioning!!!
this is the time to stay in and craft right?? Well I’m at work but maybe this evening! Fingers crossed
Havd a great day 🫠
Definitely time to stay inside and stay cool! We are supposed to have mid-90's with feels like 100 - 102, and that is hot enough!
Laura


aheatfan wrote: ↑Mon Jun 29, 2026 11:57 amGood morning Cherries. Have not been here in a few days. For some reason the knee pain has increased and it has not been fun. PT is going well and I am progressing with range of motion but the pain has been intense especially at night. See surgeon tomorrow, he increased pain meds and I know this is temporary but it hurts! I, like the rest of you are staying inside, it is so hot!!!I barely scrapped in June hope to do better in July. Will be working on my new challenges today though. Wishing everyone a great day stay cool and safe.
I hope your pain starts to get better soon Kristin.
1 user liked this post:

Information
Moderators












