Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

BethieJ

Cherry Blossom

Re-Intro!
 Hi!! I just wanted to say HI! (AGAIN!) I used to be pretty active here, then um havent been! (no excuses for that!) been doing some shopping (SHHHH dont tell DH! LOL!!!) saw your crop this weekend... then saw your white space contest... and a friend at another site mentioned your weekened crop ... I took all this as a sign I need to come back and say HI!!! :) so here I am!!!
HI!!! My name is Beth... I live in Snohomish, WA... Married to Steve, Mom to Justin (11- yes I am CRYING like a baby he is gonna be in 6th grade!) and Amanda (8 going into 3rd grade... thinking she is 25... how can I cry when she is so OLD! LOL!!!!! :) )

I have no real weekend plans (other then being here with YOU all!!)... gotta run do a few errands... get some holiday gifts... ie... HANNAH MONTANA on sale... then I HOPE to scrap the weekend away with you all!!!

Happy Saturday!!!!!
Have a GREAT day! :)
Beth

My blog!! Updated 8/21
User avatar

allysonc

Cherry Cola

Re: Re-Intro!
 Hiya BethieJ! My name is Ally. I'm new to the boards. I'd like to welcome you back though! I hope you will join us soon for the games/scraps. Good luck with the holiday gifts!!!


Ally
Ally
User avatar

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

Re: Re-Intro!
 Welcome back!!!!
ImageImage
Image Image
User avatar

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Re-Intro!
Welcome Back! 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN
User avatar

Miss Daisy-NC

Cherry Garcia

Re: Re-Intro!
 Welcome back!!!!
Charlotte
Image
User avatar

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Re: Re-Intro!
 Welcome back Bethy!! Glad to see you return for the crop!
User avatar

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Re-Intro!
 Hi Beth and Welcome back.
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

davsar

Cherry Cola

Re: Re-Intro!
Welcome back!!
ImageImage
User avatar

BethieJ

Cherry Blossom

Re: Re-Intro!
 THANK YOU!!! for the nice welcome back!! :)
Have a GREAT day! :)
Beth

My blog!! Updated 8/21
User avatar

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Re-Intro!
 Welcome back! Glad you came around for the crop! :)
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: Re-Intro!
 welcome back :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

MLee

Cherry Cola

Re: Re-Intro!
 Hi - I'm M'Lee. Welcome back!
Image


User avatar

kate53965

Cherry Tart

Re: Re-Intro!
 Welcome back from a real newbie.

Kate
Interested in Scrapbooking Swaps?? Check us out at http://www.iasst.forumotion.net

Most papers are available at ACOT!
Post Reply

Return to “Cherry Blossoms”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee