Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

What's on your fridge?
My mother's was always filled with grocery lists and coupons held in place with magnets and pictures of people and their children. I always swore I wouldn't do this..."It's official; I've become my mother". We don't have grand children of our own yet so we keep pictures of friends little ones and of my great niece on the fridge along with the summer events schedule for our town and the beach band concerts dates....
Image


And you?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
User avatar

my3boyz

Cherry Blossom

Re: What's on your fridge?
Hey,,,,that looks like my fridge.... but a little cleaner! LOL
Proud member of the Queen & Co. Design Team.
Come visit my blog if you want! Image
http://www.kristinhayne.blogspot.com
Image
User avatar

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

Re: What's on your fridge?
What isn't on our fridge? :winkb: But with our stainless steel one in this house, have to put everything on the sides.
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/


ImageImage
User avatar

Koiwey

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: What's on your fridge?
What else? Photos, recipes, and lists all plastered with a ton of decorative magnets.
Enjoy for we will never have this day again.
Koi
User avatar

megamay

Cherry Cola

Re: What's on your fridge?
yep mine looks like that only worse. I totally hear you - I did NOT want to have a messy fridge like my mom, but it just WORKS! I have cut back on the number of photos, since they arent strictly speaking necessary, but I only cut back on them to make room for more coupons and schedules.
User avatar

MLee

Cherry Cola

Re: What's on your fridge?
I make a calendar every year and that's on the front, on the sides... well, hey. There isn't anything. Hmm... It's actually fairly clean at the moment - LOL!
Image


User avatar

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What's on your fridge?
Quincie and her friends just cleaned off our fridge the other day. You could not see it. But we have lots of magnets and some of Q's art work.
Image
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

User avatar

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: What's on your fridge?
I have a massive collection of fridge magnets. Whenever I go somewhere to travel or just somewhere out of the ordinary, I have to get one. So the mini-fridge in my dorm is completely covered in them. I think it looks cool.
Leslie
User avatar

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What's on your fridge?
Mine looks like yours too Jules. Whatcha gonna do?
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What's on your fridge?
I have some pictures on mine.
Have a coke and a smile!Image
User avatar

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What's on your fridge?
The front is bare. One side I do put up my kids school calendar & game schedules. Sometimes a recent pic or two of them makes it's way there too.
ImageImage
User avatar

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Re: What's on your fridge?
The front has a few phone numbers attached by magnets...but the top - OMG!! There is so much stuff on the top that I'm afraid to work down through the layers...seriously! I'm afraid I'll find mold or fuzzy something or a ton of dead bugs!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.
User avatar

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: What's on your fridge?
I have artwork from the grandkids, a list of things that have some sort of pencil on boxtops and labels, and a baggie to put said pencil things in because one of the grandsons collects them for school.
Image Image Image Image



---Jan---
User avatar

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What's on your fridge?
Ours is way too full! You almost can't tell it's color since the front and both sides have stuff on it.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
User avatar

jaziscrapper

Wild Cherry

Re: What's on your fridge?
I have a photo of ds and his g/f along with lotto tickets, and appt. cards.
User avatar

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

Re: What's on your fridge?
There is Em's dance schedule, her track schedule, her Interact schedule, her prom decorating schedule.....in other words my schedule! :winkb:
Image
User avatar

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What's on your fridge?
Coupons, tons of magnets, doggie pics, schedules, upcoming app'ts.....
Image
User avatar

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

Re: What's on your fridge?
I'm a magnet hoarder - I absolutely adore magnets. You refrigerator looks so much neater than mine.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What's on your fridge?
A calendar, magnets, pictures, recipes, dh's court subpoenas and lots of finger paintings!
So if I send you a picture of Quinn, will you hang it on your fridge? ;)
User avatar

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What's on your fridge?
absolutely nothing---- just one of my pet peeves.......sorry disrespect to anyone...but stuff on fridges just drives me insane....
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee