Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

What ya working on?
Or wishing you were working on today?




I've been playing with some yummy Fancy Pants "Summer Soiree"-the colors are soooooo fab!
User avatar

zanettac

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What ya working on?
Trying to get Jillians dance recital page from last year done...I just started it...my mind has turned to blah!
Image
Image

Carol
User avatar

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Re: What ya working on?
supposed to be doing stuff for a reveal, but my stomach is messed up. I thought it was stress from the move, but I am thinking it might be a bug or something cause I just cannot shake it.
SUS ImageImageImage
User avatar

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What ya working on?
suslvgeo wrote:supposed to be doing stuff for a reveal, but my stomach is messed up. I thought it was stress from the move, but I am thinking it might be a bug or something cause I just cannot shake it.
Sus, do you have a cherry pit in you belly too?
Image
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

User avatar

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What ya working on?
suslvgeo wrote:supposed to be doing stuff for a reveal, but my stomach is messed up. I thought it was stress from the move, but I am thinking it might be a bug or something cause I just cannot shake it.


Oh no!!! I hope you feel better soon (especially by Saturday!) :(



I am working on some last minute LOs for the May challenges (I am such a procrastinator) and a couple thank you cards for my walk donations!
User avatar

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Re: What ya working on?
My next LO will be a GD with her new kitty. Have to figure out how I want to do it.
Image Image Image Image



---Jan---
User avatar

dianagirly

Cherry Cropper

Re: What ya working on?
suslvgeo wrote:supposed to be doing stuff for a reveal, but my stomach is messed up. I thought it was stress from the move, but I am thinking it might be a bug or something cause I just cannot shake it.




Let me relieve your stress, dear....send the products to me and I will do the reveal. ;)
Go make a pepto milkshake.
User avatar

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

Re: What ya working on?
I am just wishing that I was scrapping. But, I think I will do some scrap shopping tomorrow.
ImageImageImage
User avatar

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What ya working on?
I'm doing my RAKScraps sponsor team layouts. 3 down, 1 more to go. But I also got to go write the reviews. ug!
User avatar

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

Re: What ya working on?
Absolutely positively nothing - I think this has been the most unproductive weekend for me in a long time.
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What ya working on?
oh yea, also doing some laundry
User avatar

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What ya working on?
I have been working on some photos of a beautiful waterfall I took yesterday. My mojo is gone and I am hoping to get it back soon.
ImageImage 
 
User avatar

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: What ya working on?
I have been working on some photos of a beautiful waterfall I took yesterday. My mojo is gone and I am hoping to get it back soon.
ImageImage 
 
User avatar

Koiwey

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: What ya working on?
I am scrapping some garden photos today.
Enjoy for we will never have this day again.
Koi
User avatar

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

Re: What ya working on?
I have no mojo right now so working on nothing. I did get my new copics in the mail yesterday so maybe that will help.
User avatar

Shanscraps

Cherry Bing

Re: What ya working on?
I worked on May challenges all weekend...
ShanShan
Image
User avatar

Emsdancemom

A Cherry on Top

Re: What ya working on?
Putting my scrappy area back together. I want everything where I can find it when I want it.
Image
User avatar

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Re: What ya working on?
Nothing scrappy. It's been so nice that I've been working outside. Today I painted my retaining wall, sanded my kids' red wagon so I can repaint it to put pots of flowers in on my deck, and mulched more of my yard.
Becky

Image Image Image
User avatar

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What ya working on?
Isn't that Fancy Pants totally fab?! I am in total love with it, but have just stared at the package so far!
I'm working on a 2-pager of our anniversary trip, but it's in slow motion for me today.
User avatar

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: What ya working on?
Working with Bo Bunny Alissa line...some DT work for LSS...trying to figure out a second page.
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee