You will need to start with 4( I only show 3 because after I finished I realized I really needed another set) pieces of paper 6 inches by 2 inches.

Then you are going to cut these into triangles....I do mine like this
Lining up opposite corners on the cutting edge then cutting. You will end up with 8 triangles
.Starting at the wide end of your triangles you are going to roll them up....


keeping rolling until you get to the last 1/2 inch or so...then apply adhesive...I prefer liquid
and then roll the rest of the way.
I put mine in a clip to dry..like this.
That way I can roll the next ones while they dry and not have to hold each one.Cut/punch a scrap piece of paper..this will be the base to adhere all your petals to
add adhesive and adhere your petals 
then top with your choice of flower center, add some leaves, bling, swirls whatever your heart desires. I added a large circle to the top of mine.

Here is the completed page I used mine on.
give it a try...I would love to see what you can do with this...and if you do post to this thread by next Thursday, July 2 at midnight...OMG( cant believe it will be JULY!......) and you will be eligible for some random points!


































