Here's a fast and quick swap! Due October 30, 2010.
Christmas tags for gifts!
Rules:
Must be made with good quality paper or cardstock like Bazzil, Stampin Up, etc
Embellish with Christmas/winter themes - however you like....remember you are making them for someone else, so good quality work! (stamping, eyelets, ribbon, brads, embossing, glitter, cricut, etc....)
Send in ziplock bag for their protection
$4.00 for shipping Please don't send me stamps, I can't use American stamps to send out in Canada.
Players are to make 17 tags to swap - any questions please pm me or ask on this thread.
Northern Brat
kcatt79 -
Chan138
writerlady
meteechtap
letumom
scrappy1967 -
evilqueen
Charleneanne -
grama of 2 -
nun69 -
greenmomma Postal
kitkat137
mckdaisy
Rec'd Nov 1/2010 Cute, cute, cute! I knew they were yours as soon as I saw them!
all4ty
Gracepunches5 -
fong 33
ANGEL - BeatrizS -


















~Angie~
