Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Where was I over the weekend for points-Winner
Ok girls! I went on a girls getaway over the weekend. Where did I go. Points for all right answers!!
I guess per person 
Deadline May 12
The correct answer is Holland Michigan I'm giving all correct answers 200 points each.
ImageImage 
 
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
Holland Michigan. The tulip festival I hope. Lol
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
tulip fest at Gatlinburg TN Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
Holland, Michigan @ the tulip festival!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
At the Tulip Fest in Gatlinburg, TN - sounds like such fun!
Image
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
Holland Mi - tulip festival 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

57Diana

Cherry Bomb

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
Amish Country to a Bed and Breakfast or one of their wonderful hotels!!
Image  
An expert at anything was once a beginner!


 
User avatar

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
At the Tulip Festival in Gatlinburg, TN
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
Din't know where, but I bet it was awesome being away with your girl friends!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
the Holland Tulip festival
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
Tulip Festival in Gatlinburg, TN Image
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
Image
User avatar

lmcgill

Cherry Bomb

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
Holland, Michigan
Image
User avatar

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
Tulip Fest in Gatlinburg TN
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom


 
User avatar

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
Tulip Festival in Gatlinburg, TN!  Only 90 minutes from where I have lived all my life and I've NEVER been to it!!
Rebecca
Image
 
User avatar

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
The Tulip Festival in Holland Michigan.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).

ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
Gaitlinburg, TN, where you got married!!!  We spent a week there a couple of years ago.  Fun place!
I'm currently experiencing life at the speed of 15 WTFs an hour.

Kathy


  Image  Image  Image Image  Image      
User avatar

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
Gatlinburg, TN
User avatar

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
Gatlinburg TN, yup that's my guess and I'm sticking to it. lol
   Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
holland michigan
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

pagal74

Cherry Blossom

Re: Where was I over the weekend for points
Holland tulip festival
Post Reply

Return to “NSD Virtual Party 2016”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee