Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge updated w/winner
Oh my gosh....I am SO SORRY.  I noticed the other day that I never picked a November winner but wasn't at my computer and then almost forgot again.  Anyway, better late than never.  Congrats to blfonty - aka Bonnie.  I was having trouble ordering the GC for the December challenge so if it doesn't come through today, I'll contact ACOT tomorrow.

Welcome to November and this month's Manufacturer Challenge.  November is full of holidays and family time. But to me the most important day of November is My Birthday (November 26th).  So this month, I am asking you to use the letters M and/or B. You can use up to ONE manufacturer for each letter.

Please be sure to list the manufacturer you are using. We should be able to clearly see the product(s) that you do use for this challenge! I will pick a random winner to receive a $5 ACOT gift certificate.

Must be a new layout/card or altered project.
Limit to five entries.
Must post to the gallery by 11/30/19 at midnight and also post to this thread.
You may combine with one other November monthly challenge if allowed by that challenge.  

For my sample I used My Minds Eye and Bella Blvd papers and embellishments. I also used a sketch from Sketch N Scrap (I hope you come play along!). 

ImageImage
  1. Retiree3
  2. Scrapqueen141
  3. Scrapqueen141
  4. 1scrappymom
  5. 1scrappymom
  6. shoorn
  7. shoorn
  8. ScrappyDistractions
  9. ScrappyDistractions
  10. joannie
  11. joannie
  12. joannie
  13. joannie
  14. joannie
  15. joannie
  16. MTCCanuk
  17. karen c.
  18. Tammey
  19. Tammey
  20. karen c.
  21. shoorn
  22. shoorn
  23. ScrappyDistractions
  24. ScrappyDistractions
  25. MTCanuk
  26. lissahope26
  27. joannie
  28. 1scrappymom
  29. 1scrappymom
  30. Sandi0805
  31. Sandi0805
  32. Deanna13
  33. VIcki R.
  34. blfonty
  35. blfonty
  36. blfonty
  37. blfonty
  38. shoorh
  39. Sandi0805
  40. Sandi0805
  41. Sandi0805
  42. ScrappyDistractions
  43. ScrappyDistractions
  44. Deanna13
  45. Deanna13
  46. Deanna13
  47. Deanna13
  48. Deanna13
  49. Sandi0805
  50. Sandi0805
  51. beachlover
  52. beachlover
  53. Sandi0805
  54. Sandi0805
  55. Yankeegirl
  56. Yankeegirl
  57. 1scrappymom
  58. 1scrappymom
  59. ajmaluck
  60. ajmaluck
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Can’t wait to do into these manufacturers!
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
Image
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Oh good - I have some of those!!
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
LOVE these letters
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Yankeegirl

Cherry Cola

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Lots of papers that start with those letters, Chris!  What a great way to capture this exciting new phase in Paige's life!  Beautiful page example for us.
I'm currently experiencing life at the speed of 15 WTFs an hour.

Kathy


  Image  Image  Image Image  Image      
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Yankeegirl wrote: ↑
Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:12 pm
Lots of papers that start with those letters, Chris!  What a great way to capture this exciting new phase in Paige's life!  Beautiful page example for us.

Both granddaughters are off to college in 2020.  Emma has already been accepted and committed to SCAD (Savannah College of Art and Design) in Atlanta. Unfortunately I don't have any photos to scrap. :) 
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
I used BoBunny.

Image
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
I used Bella Blvd: Illustrated Faith - Bright and Brave paper and Me and My Big Ideas mambi chips - chipboard stickers

Image
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

1scrappymom

Cherry Garcia

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Here's mine (combined with guest designer challenge #1)
I used Bella Blvd and My Mind's Eye
Image
Shannon
My Blog -->  BlinnsBlog
Instagram --> @onescrappymom71
Image
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
One from me - combined with GD #1 challenge

B = Bazzill cs
M = My Minds Eye - 2 cards and brad

Image
Link to LO
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

ScrappyDistractions

Cherry Bing

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Yeah for "M"!  I have so much My Minds Eye paper!!!  Used six different papers from the "Lime Twist" collection for this layout.

Image

 
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

  
 ImageImageImage
 
User avatar

LoreenA

Cherry Garcia

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Oh, Boy! Manufacturer with M is one of my Favorites, My Minds Eye! I have Lots and this is a Great Opportunity to use some up !! I hope you Have a Wonderful Birthday, Chris!!
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

ScrappyDistractions

Cherry Bing

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
More My Minds Eye (I have tons...) of all varieties and collections>

Papers: My Minds Eye "Collectables", "Find Your Wings"
Stickers: My Minds Eye "Stella & Rose", "Miss Caroline"
Small Alphas: My Minds Eye
Twine: My Minds Eye FUNDAY
Chipboard banners: My Minds Eye Cut & Paste

Image
Lisa - Scrappy Distractions

  
 ImageImageImage
 
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Here is my first! I used Mode Scrap pp & Bazzill cardstock (white).
Image
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
Here is my 2nd! I used Making Memories mini-brads from my stash AND Bazzill cardstock!

 Image
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
AND here is #3! Seems like everything I did at last weekends crop fit your challenge!
This time I used Bella Blvd AND MAMBI washi tape(tiny navy with stars tape above Abby's pic and below Maddie's pic).
Image
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
I used Vicki Boutin paint pigments and some texture paste.
And a Paige Evans stencil.

Image
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

karen c.

Cherry Bomb

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
I used an old collection from Bo Bunny.
Image
ImageImageImage          ImageImage
User avatar

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
I used B-bazzill and M-MME-brads.

Image
   Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar

karen c.

Cherry Bomb

Re: November 2019 Manufacturer Challenge
I used My Minds Eye Lost collection.
Image
ImageImageImage          ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee