Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch **Example Added**
Let’s get this party started with a sketch challenge! Sometimes when I’m stuck, I just need to find a sketch to help me get started. I’m on the design team at Sketches in Thyme and this is one of this month’s sketches. I’d love to see what you can do with it. And be sure to enter over on their site too if you would like!  I’ll be back soon with my example!

Image
One entry per person
***Please list to the challenge gallery to be counted!***
Open to layouts
You can combine with one other monthly challenge that allows combining, as well as the Motivation Prompts, but not with another GD challenge.
Deadline is midnight, Feb 29, 2020
$5 gift certificate provided by ACOT!
Have fun!

Here is my example, using a new line from Authentique called Dublin. Between St. Patrick's Day and my Ireland travel album, I *had* to get it! :greeninlove:
Image

Participants:
  1. love2stamp / Jennifer
  2. Deanna13 / Deanna
  3. mgehrke / Mildred
  4. Scrapqueen141 / Jamie
  5. CarrieG / Carrie
  6. emmapaige / Chris
  7. Tammey / Tammey
  8. shoorn / Susan
  9. LoreenC / Loreen
  10. joannie / Joannie
  11. JAire / Joyce Ann
  12. Retiree3 / Donna
  13. lissahope26 / Melissa
  14. Sandi0805 / Sandi
  15. Yankeegirl / Kathy
  16. MTCanuk / Leslee
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
fun one!
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
Love this!!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
Yay! It's a great one! 💖
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

Ashjoy

Cherry Bomb

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
Very pretty sketch! 
Joyce 

Image
 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
I can't see the sketch   😞
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:19 pm
I can't see the sketch   😞
That's weird - I'm sorry, Brandy! Do you see it here? If not, I will try to get it to you another way. Does anybody else have trouble seeing it?

Image
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
I can see both.
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
Here's mine based on the sketch. 😊

I combined with the Color Challenge.

Photos of DH Brad and the apples he picked from our trees and also the apple pie we made, October 2017. 💖

Good Pickin'
Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
I love sketches and this one was fun. Here's my entry:Image
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 61, 39 and 33) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (8) Sawyer (6) and Mazie (4).

ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
scrappinmom99 wrote: ↑
Sat Feb 08, 2020 11:58 am
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Fri Feb 07, 2020 4:19 pm
I can't see the sketch   😞
That's weird - I'm sorry, Brandy! Do you see it here? If not, I will try to get it to you another way. Does anybody else have trouble seeing it?

Image

Yes! I can see it now. Thank you Anne-Marie!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
ok gonna see if i can dredge up some mojo and start this challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
Image
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

CarrieG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
my take on the sketch....bit off in its own land...LOL

Image
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
Thanks for the great sketch, Anne-Marie.  This is mine:

Image
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
My take on the sketch...
Image
   Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch
My take

Image
Link to LO

Combined with Use Your Stash
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

LoreenA

Cherry Garcia

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch **Example Added**
My take on the Sketch!
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: February GD Challenge #1 - Sketch **Example Added**
Love your example!
Image

Image Image Image  

 
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee