Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge - Winner!
Thanks so much for participating, everyone! 💖


The winner drawn according to random.org is.....


Susan (shoorn)! Congrats!
😊
I'll be buying it shortly!



Hey Everyone!! Sorry about the delay in posting this month. We just got back from our family cruise to the Caribbean. Had such a great time!
💖

I chose one of the new PageMaps for this month's sketch challenge. You can find them all here.
Image

For the TWIST, you must include Twine or Ribbon. 💙

Photos of sweet grandson Brady on his 16th Birthday, October 2022. 💖
Eat Cake
Image

For the fine print....
This can be a paper or digital layout! All work must be new. You may do this multiple times. You may combine with one other challenge that allows. Please link your work here. Deadline is June 30th. A random winner will be selected for a $5 ACOT gift card from me!
:greenwinkb:
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
LOVE IT!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Awesome Sketch!!
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Wow! I am glad you had a wonderful time.  Great sketch! 
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Sounds heavenly, Deanna! Glad you had a great time!  

Thanks for the awesome sketch!  Here is my version, using ribbon. :)

Image
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Image
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Ribbon on tag, combined with Becky Fleck 330

Image
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:08 pm
Sounds heavenly, Deanna! Glad you had a great time!  

Thanks for the awesome sketch!  Here is my version, using ribbon. :)

Image
Such a wonderful take on the June Sketch, Laura!! I love that ribbon/stitching border! Thanks for being my first taker this month! :)
 
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Scrapqueen141 wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 12, 2023 9:39 pm
Image
This is so pretty, Jamie!! I love the flowers and butterflies! Great work with the June Sketch and thanks so much for participating! :)

 
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
SandyK1967 wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:40 am
Ribbon on tag, combined with Becky Fleck 330

Image
It's a wonderful take on the June Sketch, Sandy! Love all your embellishing! Thanks so much for participating in my challenge! :)

 
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

Donna_Coughlin

Cherry Bing

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Here is mine. For the twist I added a piece of ribbon on the tag below the pictures.
Image
Donna
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Donna_Coughlin wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:44 am
Here is mine. For the twist I added a piece of ribbon on the tag below the pictures.
Image
Very cute baking photos, Donna! Great take on the June Sketch and love the floral cluster! Thanks so much for participating in my challenge! :)
 
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Deanna13 wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:33 am
SandyK1967 wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:40 am
Ribbon on tag, combined with Becky Fleck 330

Image
It's a wonderful take on the June Sketch, Sandy! Love all your embellishing! Thanks so much for participating in my challenge! :)

 

Thank you Deanna, and just a correction, this is combined with the Journaling challenge, not Becky Fleck...thx! Sandy
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

Cynthia Corbett

Cherry Picker

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
I really like this sketch. I think I'll be using it again.
Image
Image
Image
User avatar

hsblair

Cherry Garcia

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Here is mine.  My twist is a twine bow tied around the straw of the drink.
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Garcia

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
awesome sketch - so versatile! I easily adapted it to use with my throwback 8.5x11 layout which I use for all my pre-2007 (when I started 12x12) scrapbooks.  DS in 1990 so proud to have gotten his yellow belt. For the twist, I used ribbon to create a "yellow belt" around the title card.

Image
 
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
I used white twine on my tag...

Image
   Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Here is mine.
Also for 2-4-6-8 June challenge

Image  
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Cynthiacorbett wrote: ↑
Tue Jun 13, 2023 10:25 pm
I really like this sketch. I think I'll be using it again.
Image
Such precious photos, Cynthia! I love this pretty color scheme and great work with the June Sketch! Thanks so much for participating in my challenge! :)

 
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: JUNE SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
hsblair wrote: ↑
Wed Jun 14, 2023 9:57 am
Here is mine.  My twist is a twine bow tied around the straw of the drink.
Image
Such a bright and cheerful Summer page, Holly! Love your mix of patterned papers and the misting! Thanks so much for participating in my June Sketch With A Twist Challenge. :)

 
Image Image ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee