Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

*Winners* December 3 In A Row Challenge
🍒 THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THOSE THAT WERE ABLE TO FIND SOME INSPIRATION FROM THE DECEMBER BOARD!  EACH OF YOU DID A FANTASTIC JOB!  I CHOSE THREE WINNERS THIS MONTH, AND THEY ARE:  DEANNA13, LILKOALA3, AND LOREENC!  CONGRATS TO THEM! 🍒

⛄️    Welcome to December!  🎄

This Challenge works just like Tic Tac Toe!  Pick a row, any row, up, down, sideways, or diagonal! (You must use an entire row -- this is not a pick 3 challenge.)  Then, create your project!  You can submit a layout, journal page, or a card, and it can be paper or digital.  You may enter as many times as you like, and you may combine with any other board Challenges that allow combining.  Please link your creations to this thread indicating which row or column you used.  Since I'm a week late in getting this up, the deadline for entries will be January 7, 2024 @ Midnight!  A randomly chosen winner will receive a $5 ACOT GC from Flasher! If you use all 9 elements on the board, you will receive a bonus entry! 

For the Christmas or Seasonal Phrase box:  This can be anything you hear or use around this time of year . . . could be "Merry Christmas", "Black Friday", "Baby It's Cold Outside", "No Peeking", "Let It Snow", etc. 

For the Round Photo box:  You can use as many photos as you want, but AT LEAST ONE must be round. 

Have fun with it!  As always, if you have any questions, please let me know!

Here is your December Board:

Image
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
great list
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
Lots of opportunity for Christmas photos.  Love it!
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
Neat! 😊
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
I love the choices this month!
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
Here's mine using Top Row... 😊
Green, Bling, Journal Tag

Past Christmas photos of sweet grandkids Sydney, Nate, Evan, and Travis. Their Momma posted these on facebook recently. 💖
Warm Wishes
Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
Here's mine using the bottom row:

Any embellie repeated in 3's, the cocktails and also silver embossed stars
Shade of Red
White space
Image
Stacy

 ImageImageImage

 
User avatar

StacyLee

Cherry Garcia

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
On this one I used the center column, thanks for the challenge!

I added shine with silver embossed stars
Crafter's choice
Shade of Red
Image
Stacy

 ImageImageImage

 
User avatar

Trek

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
My LO
green-round pic-embelly repeated in 3
Image
Katerina
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
Here's another using... 😊
Diagonally....Embellie Repeated in 3's (Enamel Shapes), FREE (flowers), Journal Tags.

Photos of sweet granddaughter Lucy playing basketball with her Middle School Team, December 2022. 💖
Foul Shots
Image
 
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
Middle column - Glitter glue/Stickles and glitter washi, Free choice - gold paper, shade of red - pp
Image
 
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
Here's 1 more. I used diagonally... 😊
Green, FREE (Ephemera), White Space.

Photo of Brad at the beach at Ocean El Faro, Punta Cana, DR. (February 2023) 💖
These Little Moments
Image
 
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

stinkerbelle

Cherry Cola

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
bottom row

embellie repeated in 3s:  flair, circle labels, chipboard trees
any shade of red
white space

Image
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image
User avatar

stinkerbelle

Cherry Cola

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
right column

journaling tag
Christmas or seasonal phrase (peace on earth)
white space

Image
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image
User avatar

stinkerbelle

Cherry Cola

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
here's another using the top row:  green, bling/sparkle/shine/glitter, journal tag.  my title is shiny gold and brads are shiny gold-rimmed  😊

Image
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
Image 
Middle column...Sparkle (glittery alphas), free space, red
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
This time I used the middle row...round photo corners, free space, and seasonal/Christmas phrase "have a merry little Christmas"
Image 
 
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

Jolly Holly Scraps

Cherry Cropper

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
Here's mine. I have green, bling and a journaling tag.
I used the journaling tag for my title spot because I hid my journaling in a mini file folder. The rhinestones were all yellow and I colored a few with alcohol inks.
I also combined with the Book Lover's Challenge.
https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/330412
Image
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
Finally focused on ONE row instead using it like a dart board - I did the far left column: Green=filmstrips; Circle photos=2; Repeated embellies in 3s=gems
Image
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: December 3 In A Row Challenge
Middle column 

Image
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee