Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

The menu/header is gone again Brandon
Sorry for the bad news.
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: The menu/header is gone again Brandon
Yes! It just happened in the last 15 minutes because I was on earlier and it was fine.
    ImageImage
User avatar

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

Re: The menu/header is gone again Brandon
Yes, I've checked on my phone and the computer... missing....
Rebecca
Image
 
User avatar

ChrisC.

Cherry Addict

Re: The menu/header is gone again Brandon
It looks like it’s back! Yay!
** Chris **

My blog: http://mommomandpoppop.blogspot.com/

 ImageImageImage Image
 
User avatar

Sue2024

Cherry Blossom

Re: The menu/header is gone again Brandon
I was up at 3 am.  Nothing at all!  Was still gone at 5 am.
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
     Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: The menu/header is gone again Brandon
YAY!! Thanks Brandon!
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Suggestions”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee