Welcome to the July 2024 month of this challenge - month 13, I am not sure how many more months this will run but it has been fun so far. I love looking at your unique stories about YOU. If you are new here, this challenge came about after a conversation with my 22 year old son about a certain event and how I did not want to include a "bad' picture of myself. He then asked that I include more of myself in our books. It occurred to me that we, the scrappers are usually behind the camera and often fail to scrap ourselves - this is a means to remedy that.
Sooooo....in light of that, this challenge is to get YOU in your albums, your kids albums, your grandkids albums, they want to see/hear YOU!!!
So recently I was watching the movie "Bridges of Madison County" and there was a quote that I really loved. Said by Clint Eastwood, the Robert Kincaid character - "The old dreams were good dreams, they didn't work out but I was glad I had them". Soooo, I will be using that as the inspiration for this months challenge. We have all had dreams either as children, teens or adults. Some dreams we see to fulfillment, some we never will. This page will be about the dream that never happened but you were glad you had it. For so many years I dreamed of being a killer whale trainer. It never happened and never will (would not want to knowing what we know now) but I was glad to have had it. So again.... this month your layout DOES NOT have to have a picture of you, as it is about a dream unrealized, though you can include one if you like. It does have to be about YOUR dream. BONUS entry if you actually use the Clint Eastwood quote somewhere on your layout.
Here is my example; (Full disclosure....this a layout I made many years ago) YOUR LAYOUT MUST BE NEW.
Must be a new layout, paper or digital, single or double page. Layouts only.
You can combine with ONE other challenge that allows it.
Limit ONE entry. FOR THIS MONTH ...you do not have to include a picture of yourself but should have journaling that tells what the dream was.
BONUS ENTRY for using the Clint Eastwood quote (see exact quote above)
Please link your work here. Deadline is July 31, 2024. A random winner from all entries done correctly will be selected for a $5.00 ACOT gift card from me.






































