Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Love2stamp's Show Me #5
Show me something New that you added to your scrap space in the last month

Sprinkles will be involved. Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

SapphireHandcrafted

Cherry Picker

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
I finally broke down and got some Distress Oxide inks. Love them for ink blending 
Image
Image
User avatar

lesmitch

Cherry Bing

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
Image
1 user liked this post:
 ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImagehttps://lrosecreates.blogspot.com/
 
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
just arrived a few days ago

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
A cart that I just threw a bunch of random punches on.

Image
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
I got an Ottlite! 

Image
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
Image

This thing is a life saver when I'm die cutting! I just fling dies at it as I use them and the magnet picks them right up and holds them. Before they would get buried under everything and I would have to go searching for them. This little thing keeps them all together and in plain sight. 

Image

And they can land on top of each other and it still holds them.

I know I sound like a commercial for Sizzix lol. But honestly this has made my die cutting go so much smoother.
3 users liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

Creative gLori

Cherry Picker

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
Image
Image
User avatar

LMTscraps

Cherry Picker

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
I have been trying to use what I have lately, but this is what I found at my local-going-out-of-business-immediate-gratification spot 2 weeks ago today.

Image
User avatar

stinkerbelle

Cherry Cola

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
still in the package of course  :crazy:

Image
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
Nothing in the past month, but this was in my last ACOT order (in March)
Image
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

DebraGardner

Cherry Blossom

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
Image
2 sets of Blue Ikea drawers in Kallax behind the chair bought last month
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
Image

I got this layered stencil in my prize box for National Craft Month!  One of the 4 stencils looks just like the mountain range we see from our house!
Image
User avatar

njr007

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
pawprints wrote: ↑
Sat May 03, 2025 7:00 pm
Image

This thing is a life saver when I'm die cutting! I just fling dies at it as I use them and the magnet picks them right up and holds them. Before they would get buried under everything and I would have to go searching for them. This little thing keeps them all together and in plain sight. 

Image

And they can land on top of each other and it still holds them.

I know I sound like a commercial for Sizzix lol. But honestly this has made my die cutting go so much smoother.

this is so cool and pretty sure I NEED it

Norma​​​​​​​
Scrapbooks remind us that life has been good
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
Image
Leslie
User avatar

ScrapyCandy

Cherry Bing

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
Image
Scrapycandy

Image
User avatar

Kayla S.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
Image

a baseball themed mini kit from a yard sale! totally hit a home run with this one!
User avatar

Celticrose

Cherry Bing

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
just added 2 of these to my kallax shelves bc they finally made them in this color!
Image
User avatar

Mommyof5~Misty

Cherry Bing

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
a glass mat...brand new actually .  lol 
Image
 Have a Wonderful Day!  ~Misty
 Image  Image   Image
 
User avatar

CraftingMyStories

Cherry Blossom

Re: Love2stamp's Show Me #5
I added a couple of new pegboards. Still figuring out what to hang on them, but love them so much! Easy to access , but not on my desk. Game changing.

Image
Cheers, Lydia
Doing what I can, where I am, with what I have
Image
Post Reply

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2023”

Information