Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses - WINNER
Everyone did a wonderful job scraplifting one of the hostesses.  The winner chosen by random.org is:  scrapqueen141.  Congrats Jamie.  I will send your name to Jessica for the prize.


My first challenge will be to scraplift one of the 18 hostesses.  I have posted the link to their gallery for you to choose from.  

Names of the hostesses to scraplift:

Sandi0805 (Sandi) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37402022
Karyn_Sue (Karyn) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37755684
Monroe1218 (Rebecca) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/72287
Art_Teacher (Laura) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/64156
oceanbreezes423 (Susan) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37385366
DrSonja (Sonja) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37720535
QueenBee89 (Brandi) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37710441
KristinG (Kristin) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37755151
Tammey (Tammey) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37550417
Joannie (Joannie) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/21923780
CarrieG (Carrie) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37529040
SandyJay https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37613734
love2stamp (Jennifer) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/6969482
njr007 (Norma) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37471374
pawprints (Barb) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37380306
DNinMN (Deanna) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/28328
scrapy1967 (Janet) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37393308
lesmitch (Leslie) https://www.acherryontop.com/gallery/user/37650839

Rules:

1.  Your layout can be a one or two pages and must be new and can be either paper or digital.  Sorry no cards.
2.  You must post your layout and the layout that you scraplift in this thread.
3.  You may only combine with the NSD 25 item challenge.  No combining with other NSD challenges or the MB monthly challenges.
4.  One entry per Cherry.
5.  Must post by Sunday, May18th at 11:59 PM (EST).

The prize for one lucky cherry will be the "Spring Stamp/Die/Foil Bundle" prize package generously donated from Waffle Flower Crafts.

Image
3 users liked this post:
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
This is always a fun challenge!
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
so much talent!
1 user liked this post:
Leslie
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
Image
I choose to scraplift Sandi0805
Image

 
2 users liked this post:
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
Love this challenge! 
1 user liked this post:
ImageImage 
 
User avatar

Cynthia Corbett

Cherry Picker

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
I cherry lifted Ocean Breeze. This is the one I chose.
Image
And this is my version.
Image
There are so many great choices. Thank you for the challenge.
2 users liked this post:
Image
Image
User avatar

pieceocountry

Cherry Tart

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
I chose this layout from lesmitch.  I liked the circles with textured edges.
Image

So here is what I did: I used a Vicki Boutin paper with pre-printed circles and spruced them up with trims.
Image
3 users liked this post:
User avatar

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Garcia

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
I chose this 2-page layout by Brandi/QueenBee89. I love her style, and this layout has been in my faves folder!

Image

here is my lift:

Image
CSL M1
2 users liked this post:
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

JillinIN

Cherry Cola

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
Such a fun Challenge!
I scrplifted Sandi.

Here's Sandi's layout:
Image


Here's mine:
Image



 
2 users liked this post:
Jill
 Jill
ImageImage
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
I scraplifted Brandi.

  Image
My layout.  I used Vicki Boutin products too.  

   Image
2 users liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
I did Queen BeeImage
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
Sharmankp wrote: ↑
Sat May 10, 2025 3:47 pm
ImageI did Queen BeeImage

 
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

KimberlyE

Cherry Blossom

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
I browsed through a number of galleries and found this page from KristenG. I really liked the central circle with white frames, as well as the rays going out from it.

Image

For mine, I kept the circle, rays, and frames.

Image
2 users liked this post:
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
I scraplifted this beautiful layout from your gallery:
Image

Here is my version:

Image
2 users liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
I scraplifted one of your layouts Sandi:

Image

And here is my take on it:

Image
2 users liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

ScrappyRN74

Cherry Bing

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
Here is my layout
Image
Here is the layout I scraplifted from Joannie
Image
1 user liked this post:
“Whatever you choose to do, leave tracks. That means don’t do it just for yourself. You will want to leave the world a little better for your having lived.” RBG

:) Trisha

ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
I lifted love it by joannie...

Hers
Image

Mine
Image
1 user liked this post:
   Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar

ScrapyCandy

Cherry Bing

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
Image     Image

     First: African Penguins                                                Second: Scraplifted from Art Teacher 2023
1 user liked this post:
Scrapycandy

Image
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
I chose "Our Journey" by Janet/scrapy1967:

Image

and here is mine:

Image
1 user liked this post:
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

Trek

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: Sandi's Challenge #1 - NSD 2025 - Scraplift the NSD Hostesses
Original

Image

My LO
Image
1 user liked this post:
Katerina
Post Reply

Return to “National Scrapbook Day 2025”

Information