Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge - WINNER!
Thanks to everyone who participated this month! 😊

The Winner drawn according to random.org is.....


Magan (MaganL)

Congrats Magan! I just bought your gift card.
😊


Hey Everyone! I chose one of the new June PageMaps for our Sketch Challenge this month. :clap:
Image

Remember you do not have to copy the sketch exactly, turn it, flip it, just take inspiration from it. But, I must be able to tell you used the sketch.

For the TWIST, You must use ONLY 3 different patterned papers. You may use whatever cardstock.💚

My Example...

Photos of sweet grandson Marcus at Ocean Cay, Bahamas on their Spring Cruise, April 2025. 💖
Fun in the Summer Sun
Image


For the fine print....
This can be a paper or digital layout. All work must be new. You may do this 3 times. You may combine with one other challenge that allows. Please link your work here. Deadline is June 30th. A random winner will be selected for a $5 ACOT gift card from me!
  💖
 
3 users liked this post:
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Oh, I love this sketch Deanna!  I am hoping I have enough time and motivation to do more this month.  
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Here is my page:

Image

I used 3 different patterned papers 1 behind the photos, 1 behind the shaker and 1 behind the tag
1 user liked this post:
ImageImage
User avatar

Scrapanda

Cherry Blossom

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Here is mine - I used 3 patterned papers for the twist - one of the papers was used for a square and a circle.

Image
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Breauxlabs

Cherry Bomb

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Love this sketch!

Image
1 user liked this post:
Kim
ImageImage
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
My version!  Great sketch!

Image
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Great sketch.  Thanks for this challenge.  Not sure why there are shadows on it but the background paper is all white.  The red border on the bottom is a border sticker. 

Image
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
 Image 
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Here is one from me
Image
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

GayleChurches

Cherry Berry

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Image
ImageImageImage
User avatar

lissahope26

Cherry Garcia

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
I used 3 pp’s.
Image
Melissa H.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

 
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Image 
I have used 3 pattern papers. Fun Sketch!! (I did use pp to make my die cuts. So if that doesn't count that's ok)
 
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

Trek

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
My LO
Image
Katerina
User avatar

Breauxlabs

Cherry Bomb

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Here’s another!

Image
1 user liked this post:
Kim
ImageImage
User avatar

LMTscraps

Cherry Picker

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
This is a great sketch for 6 x 6 pads!!
Image
User avatar

The Scrap Attack

Cherry Picker

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Here's mine:

Image
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

Amy Jo

Cherry Bomb

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Image
ImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

njr007

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge

Norma​​​​​​​
Scrapbooks remind us that life has been good
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

Scrapqueen141

Cherry Bomb

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Image
Image            ImageImageImageImage
Scrapbooking reminds us that life is good!
💖
User avatar

MaganL

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: JUNE 2025 SKETCH With a Twist Challenge
Image

 
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee