Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Strange happening
All of a sudden, when I am typing a post, I have a generic (typewriter style) font showing as I type, and I can no longer copy/paste images from the gallery without saving the url and using the photo icon at the top of the posting box. It just happened yesterday, for some weird reason. My posts look normal when I submit them, but the posting box is black and white now, and looks wonky... Just wondering?! It is showing in the posting box the way we used to have to type things on the really old message board, using the brackets for bold print, or brackets and IMG for photos, etc.
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Flasher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Strange happening
Hmmm . . . I have yet to notice anything strange on my end.  I'll let you know if I experience anything like that!
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

Image

 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Strange happening
Not happening here. But I had that happen to me when posting from my phone a few months ago. I found out after months of it doing that that I had hit a button by mistake that changed it. Let me see if I can figure out what it was.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Strange happening
Ok I got it. When you are typing in the box all the way to the right is a "Source" button. You probably clicked it by mistake. Click it again and all should be well in the Cherry World again.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Strange happening
All good for me.  No issues here.
    ImageImage
User avatar

SandyJay

Cherry Cola

Re: Strange happening
I haven’t tried to post photos, but YES, I have had the same wonky thing happen too. 
User avatar

suewho372

Wild Cherry

Re: Strange happening
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 09, 2025 2:49 pm
All of a sudden, when I am typing a post, I have a generic (typewriter style) font showing as I type, and I can no longer copy/paste images from the gallery without saving the url and using the photo icon at the top of the posting box. It just happened yesterday, for some weird reason. My posts look normal when I submit them, but the posting box is black and white now, and looks wonky... Just wondering?! It is showing in the posting box the way we used to have to type things on the really old message board, using the brackets for bold print, or brackets and IMG for photos, etc.

I get the weird typewriter font too but it shows up regular when I post ! Omg it has been freaking me out!
Susan
Image

                     
User avatar

suewho372

Wild Cherry

Re: Strange happening
pawprints wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 09, 2025 3:55 pm
Ok I got it. When you are typing in the box all the way to the right is a "Source" button. You probably clicked it by mistake. Click it again and all should be well in the Cherry World again.

Ahhhhh!!!! That DOES fix it! Thank you! 
Susan
Image

                     
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Strange happening
pawprints wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 09, 2025 3:54 pm
Not happening here. But I had that happen to me when posting from my phone a few months ago. I found out after months of it doing that that I had hit a button by mistake that changed it. Let me see if I can figure out what it was.

It very well could be, because when I dumped coffee on my keyboard, I had to keep wiping it. I hope you remember, because I can't figure it out!
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Strange happening
Ahh....you are a genius, Barb!  Have no idea when I did that!  lol
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Strange happening
Art_Teacher wrote: ↑
Mon Jun 09, 2025 6:17 pm
Ahh....you are a genius, Barb!  Have no idea when I did that!  lol

I had no idea when it happened to me what I did. I thought it was ACOT's site. It was like that but only on my phone. For months. Then one day I accidentally touched something at the top of the edit box and it was better! So I looked at all the buttons and I had no idea what that "Source" button was so I gave it a shot. And poof, the typewriter font was gone! Lol!
Image

Image Image Image  

 
Post Reply

Return to “Suggestions”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee