SandyJay!
Congrats! I'll be buying your gift card shortly!
Hey Everyone, I'm posting early as we are leaving for Punta Cana, Dominican Republic and will be returning October 8.
I found this cool sketch by Jen Hedger at Pinterest.

Remember you do not have to copy the sketch exactly, turn it, flip it, just take inspiration from it. But, I must be able to tell you used the sketch.
For the TWIST, you must use Floral Clusters.
Photos of the pasta dinner we had aboard the Norwegian Gem Cruise Ship, April 2025.
Pasta Lovers

For the fine print....
This can be a paper or digital layout. All work must be new. You may do this 3 times. You may combine with one other challenge that allows. Please link your work here. Deadline is October 31st. A random winner will be selected for a $5 ACOT gift card from me!







































hird one













