Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Error Messages again...
Is anyone else receiving error messages again when trying to post?  I was on at 7 am and it was happening.  And, it continues to happen.  When I get the error and resend, I end up with a double post/reply.  I've used 2 different servers and computers.

Image

 
    ImageImage
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Error Messages again...
oh no! Sorry to hear that. I was on probably about 7:30-8:00 hunting cherries and didn't have any problems.
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: Error Messages again...
I did post earlier today, no problem. But I have had a couple of "Ajex error" messages.
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: Error Messages again...
Well, when I did the post above the screen sent blank and froze there after hitting submit. Exited and came back to the message board and my post was there. 
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Error Messages again...
Weird that some are affected and not others.  I noticed that there are double posts from Ginni and Lisn2cats on the LOTW.
    ImageImage
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Re: Error Messages again...
Yes I am noticing some double posts, weird!
Are you seeing this anywhere trying to post or just certain threads?
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: Error Messages again...
I KEEP GETTING CAN'T SEND RIGHT NOW AND I'VE REBOOT THE COMPUTER 2 TIMES.................. VALERIE
User avatar

Rachel Kent

ACOT Employee

Re: Error Messages again...
Haha I just got an error too trying to post. I'll let Brandon know!
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: Error Messages again...
I'M GETTING THEM TWO............. VALERIE
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Error Messages again...
wimom wrote: ↑
Mon Oct 13, 2025 4:13 pm
Well, when I did the post above the screen sent blank and froze there after hitting submit. Exited and came back to the message board and my post was there. 

This is exactly what I have been experiencing today.
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

Brandon Singer

Site Admin

Re: Error Messages again...
Sorry about the problem everyone. The bug causing it has been fixed.
2 users liked this post:
-Echo
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Error Messages again...
Thank you again, Brandon!
    ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee