Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Welcome to the 29th month of this challenge, I am not sure how many more months this will run but it has been fun so far. Never thought it would last two years and I feel like this two year period has completely flown by!!  I have LOVED everyone's layouts and their take on the challenges, some of the stories shared have really touched my heart and I believe that is what this challenge is all about - telling OUR stories.  After a conversation with my 22 year old son (now 25) about a certain event, it occurred to me that we, the scrappers are usually behind the camera and often fail to scrap ourselves - this is a means to remedy that.  We all have pictures of ourselves that we are not fans of...your kids don't care!!!  That was the lesson of that conversation. 

Sooooo....in light of that, this challenge is to get YOU in your albums, your kids albums, your grandkids albums, they want to see YOU!!! 

I know we all say this but truly this year has just flown by!!   At this time of year we get so busy with all the million things there are to do..  This is also my birthday month so I am making it easy on myself and YOU. 

 Make a layout about YOU - ANYTHING goes!!  You can scrap anything that is about YOU.  This month you may include pictures of others but the focus should be on YOU. Your picture must be on the layout.  This month I am offering a bonus - if the layout is about YOUR birthday, you will receive a bonus entry. 

Challenge requirements - make a layout about you - any subject!!  There MUST be a photo of you on the page. 

Full disclosure.... my layouts are not new (time has not been on my side recently) but yours MUST be new. 

Here are a couple examples: (my layouts are NOT new but yours MUST be)
 Image 
Image

Must be a new layout, paper or digital, single or double page. Layouts only. You MUST be in a photo on the page. 
You can combine with ONE other challenge that allows it.  
Limit ONE entry.  Please link your work here. Deadline is December 31, 2025. A , winner from all entries done correctly will be selected for a $5.00 ACOT gift card from me
4 users liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Image

I combined this with the Turkey Trot #4 Foot(ball) Race.  
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

Donna_Coughlin

Cherry Bing

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Here is one I did about the Elementary schools I went to in the past century LOL
Image
1 user liked this post:
Donna
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

Kelly R.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Image

Also entered in the November Turkey Trot challenge.
1 user liked this post:
:) Kelly 
User avatar

mrozwood

Cherry Bing

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Me after a girly makeover day.

Image
~Melanie

It's ok, I scrapbook.
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Image
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Image
User avatar

PEIhaven

Cherry Picker

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
My entry is Christmas Tree Hop.  While this layout isn’t about me, I will say that no one was more enchanted by resort hopping than I.  Thanks!Image
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Another one for the pandemic album. This was my haircut for my ill-fated Mets game day receptionist position on March 12, 2020 LOL!

Image
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

FoxyStamping

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Here is a layout of my 59th anniversary celebration.  I am in the photo, and the story is about me. I combined with the Feed the Turkey "Turkey Trot Challenge".
Thank you.
Forever : Gallery : A Cherry On Top

Image
Sharon
Blog: Foxy Stamping
  Image                    Image            
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Image
 
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

Nana01

Cherry Bing

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Combined with the Turkey Trot #1 challenge. I had only been a Nana for 2 months in this photo and I was loving every minute of it. 

Image
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar

sherriscraps

Cherry Bing

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
a page about my first VCB (volunteer Christan builder's mission work) job after my husband passed.  Hard page to scrap but I did it. 

Image
Retired, scrapping and happy!
Sherri 
Image
User avatar

Karyn_Sue

Cherry Garcia

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
I had to go all the way back to 1985!!! to find pics of me celebrating my birthday!! (All my pre-2007 pages are in the 8.5 x 11 format that I started in.)

Two months after my DS was born, we went to Florida to visit my mom. My 22-month-old DD was super excited to help Gramsie put ALL those candles in. She also picked the cake design saying it ""looks like mommy". :biggrin:

Image
Make a wish
“The next best thing to the enjoyment of a good time, is the recollection of it.” — James Lendall Basford
Image
ImageImageImageImage
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Here is my page:

Image

Merry Christmas!
ImageImage
User avatar

Aztam

Cherry Bomb

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Image
ImageImageImageImageImage

Tam
User avatar

QueenBee89

Cherry Cola

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Here’s mine! Birthday for bonus (we’re a day apart) 

Image
~Brandi  :)

Follow me on Instagram! @scrappy.boymama 

Image
ImageImage
User avatar

Helen W.

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Holiday crafting time!
Image
ImageImageImageImage
Image
User avatar

MaganL

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Image

This layout is about my 45th birthday
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: December 2025 Picture Yourself Challenge
Here is mine. :)

Image
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee