Skip to main content
World Card Making Day SALE! Take 15% off the regular price of everything, or 20% off orders $100+ with codeWCMD
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/2000
User avatar

The Scrap Attack

Cherry Picker

July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge - Winner Announced
In case you haven't heard, Taylor Swift released the ending track for Toy Story 5, "I Knew It, I Knew You," making her the first person to write a song for the franchise since Randy Newman.

Image

For this month's challenge, you have a choice:

Option 1: Use a line from the song "I Knew It, I Knew You" somewhere on your page. (lyrics found here.) Whichever part of the song you use, it must appear exactly how it is in the song.

Option 2: Andy's cloud wallpaper has become an iconic part of the Toy Story franchise. Incorporate clouds and blue skies into your project in some way.

You can combine both options but it will still count as just 1 entry.

Here is an example where I used both options:
Image
Participants:
  1. Sharman Paulus
  2. megs1768
  3. megs1768
  4. megs1768
  5. wendycrowe
  6. blfonty
  7. Charleneanne
  8. stinkerbelle
  9. Retiree 3
  10. Sharman Paulus
  11. Cheryl E.
  12. joannie
  13. Sandi0805
  14. rachel0017
  15. Cheryl E.
  16. shoorn
  17. Scrapanda
  18. ajmaluck
  19. MaganL * Winner*
  20. rkokes
  21. MTCanuck
  22. karen c.
  23. GayleChurches
This can be combined with one monthly challenge that allows combining.  

Must be a new creation. No back linking old projects.

Scrapbook layouts, cards, arts journal pages etc. welcome! 

Multiple entries are allowed.  

Must post to this thread by 7/31/26.

If you have any questions, either post your questions here in this thread or send me a pm.  

One lucky winner of this challenge will (chosen randomly via random.org) receive a $5 ACOT gift card. 

Have fun and I can't wait to see what you create.
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Great Options for July! Thanks for the inspiration.
1 user liked this post:
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Fun options for this challenge month!
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
clouds/blue skiesImage
User avatar

megs1768

Cherry Blossom

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Image
I went with the lyrics
Annie’s layout reflects the innocence and joy of childhood described in the song. The school-themed details represent the little memories we hold onto, while her bright smile connects to the lyric about seeing someone again and remembering that same smile.
User avatar

megs1768

Cherry Blossom

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Lyrics again
William’s layout is inspired by the song’s nostalgic tone. The soft, changing colors and school icons connect to the lyric about moods and memories, while the phrases “A year to remember” and “great times” show how old moments are brought back to life. Lines below.
Image
“I knew you, all your blues like a mood ring changing colors”
“Life has ways of leaving those days behind”
“But love has ways of bringing things back to life”
User avatar

megs1768

Cherry Blossom

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Last Lyric one
The “Rewind to 21st” layout is inspired by the song’s theme of being pulled back into a memory. The retro music elements, bold colors, and throwback title represent the feeling of seeing someone again and instantly remembering the love, fun, and connection from the past.
“It’s been a long time”
“Seeing you tonight”
“Love has ways of bringing things back to life”
Image
User avatar

wendycrowe

Cherry Bomb

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Here is my page:

Image

I used blue sky and white cloud paper.  I also added some die cut clouds that I inked with blue.
I decided to stick with the Toy Story inspiration.
ImageImage
User avatar

blfonty

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Used Option 2: clouds and blue skies. Combined with July Half It Challenge.
Image
blfonty a.k.a. Bonnie

Image.  Image.  Image  
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Image

Picket Fence cloud stencil, TH ink, Gina K stamps.
User avatar

stinkerbelle

Cherry Cola

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
combined with sketch with a twist challenge

Image
*Stacy*  

Image  Image Image  Image Image
User avatar

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
I combined this challenge with the Sketch with the Twist.

option 2


Image
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]




 
User avatar

Sharman Paulus .

Cherry Bing

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Option #2Image
User avatar

Cheryl E.

Cherry Blossom

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
I went with option 2 and created my cloudy sky using white cardstock, a couple of cloud die-cuts, blue ink, a brayer, and an ink blender. So fun!
Image
Greystone Mansion
User avatar

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Image 
I used the clouds option.
- joannie

  Image Image ImageImageImage
User avatar

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
I used the cloud option for my layout.

Image
 Image ImageImage
   Image
User avatar

rachel0017

Cherry Picker

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
This challenge got me in all the feels. We recently saw the movie and the song hits different after you've seen it. The line "the rivers I cried when we said goodbye" immediately made me think of our sweet kitty Emma who we said goodbye to last April. I'd been avoiding doing this page, but this was the perfect challenge for it. Thank you!

Image
 
User avatar

Cheryl E.

Cherry Blossom

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
My second entry for option 2. I forgot I had this cool cloud paper until I was searching through my stash, so I'm happy I could pull it out and use it for this challenge!
Image
Fun & Sun Layout
User avatar

shoorn

Cherry Cola

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Option 2
Image
Hi everyone!     My name is Susan and I love to scrapbook!

  ImageImage   ImageImage


Image




 
User avatar

Scrapanda

Cherry Blossom

Re: July 2026 Taylor Swift Challenge
Here is mine - I used the title.

Image
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee