Hey Cherries. Not much going on here today, just an appointment with Twinkie's oncologist. It is sunny and hot and humid. Don't know if I will do anything scrappy. I tried yesterday but didn't like anything I was working on. Not sure if I will get back to it today or not. I really need to clean up the papers in my office I have a lot of filing away to do. Don't know why I just don't do it. Sigh.
Hope you all have a great day.
Good morning.
I had an ACOT package that took forever to get shipped out and then to get here. I included my NSD prize to give you an idea how old this was and I was waiting on stuff in it to finish both projects I am working on. With a lot of help from Morgan at ACOT, it got here Monday evening. I spent a few minutes with it Monday night but had jury duty Tuesday morning and got picked for a trial. I hour trial with 8 hours deliberation and a hung jury. I had always thought it would be interesting to be on a jury sometime and this was my first time. However, it was unpleasant and did not re-assure me about the American Justice system, which is the opposite of what many people come away with. Anyway it ended at the end of the day yesterday so this morning, I am in my scrap room. I have already finished one layout and am starting on the next. I scrap so much faster with new papers.
I'm sure I plan to leave my house today, but mostly I plan to scrap.
have a great day everyone!
I had an ACOT package that took forever to get shipped out and then to get here. I included my NSD prize to give you an idea how old this was and I was waiting on stuff in it to finish both projects I am working on. With a lot of help from Morgan at ACOT, it got here Monday evening. I spent a few minutes with it Monday night but had jury duty Tuesday morning and got picked for a trial. I hour trial with 8 hours deliberation and a hung jury. I had always thought it would be interesting to be on a jury sometime and this was my first time. However, it was unpleasant and did not re-assure me about the American Justice system, which is the opposite of what many people come away with. Anyway it ended at the end of the day yesterday so this morning, I am in my scrap room. I have already finished one layout and am starting on the next. I scrap so much faster with new papers.
I'm sure I plan to leave my house today, but mostly I plan to scrap.
have a great day everyone!
4 users liked this post:
Louise


Hope Twinkie's appointment goes well.pawprints wrote: ↑Thu Jul 09, 2026 9:47 amHey Cherries. Not much going on here today, just an appointment with Twinkie's oncologist. It is sunny and hot and humid. Don't know if I will do anything scrappy. I tried yesterday but didn't like anything I was working on. Not sure if I will get back to it today or not. I really need to clean up the papers in my office I have a lot of filing away to do. Don't know why I just don't do it. Sigh.
Hope you all have a great day.
1 user liked this post:
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"





Happy scrapping and enjoy your new goodies.trainmom wrote: ↑Thu Jul 09, 2026 10:06 amGood morning.
I had an ACOT package that took forever to get shipped out and then to get here. I included my NSD prize to give you an idea how old this was and I was waiting on stuff in it to finish both projects I am working on. With a lot of help from Morgan at ACOT, it got here Monday evening. I spent a few minutes with it Monday night but had jury duty Tuesday morning and got picked for a trial. I hour trial with 8 hours deliberation and a hung jury. I had always thought it would be interesting to be on a jury sometime and this was my first time. However, it was unpleasant and did not re-assure me about the American Justice system, which is the opposite of what many people come away with. Anyway it ended at the end of the day yesterday so this morning, I am in my scrap room. I have already finished one layout and am starting on the next. I scrap so much faster with new papers.
I'm sure I plan to leave my house today, but mostly I plan to scrap.
have a great day everyone!
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"





Morning Everyone! We have grandpuppy Ridge today. Have a couple errands to do. Yesterday we went to Morgantown (2 hrs. from us) to visit with SIL and her family at the hospital. She's had surgery on her hip and one hand. They set the other hand and will take an x-ray soon to see if it's in place. She's doing well, but still alot of pain. She's supposed to be transferred soon to a rehabilitation place near us and the rest of the extended family as she may be there 6 weeks to recover. She has a long road to recovery and it's not easy on them being from home in Alabama.
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, everyone.
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, everyone.
4 users liked this post:


Good morning Cherries. Up early to do at home exercises and now finally writing down July Challenges. Aside from the MMC's I did only a couple challenges from June. Hoping to scrap a little today. Weather is so hot so definitely staying inside. Have a great day everyone.
5 users liked this post:
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"





Deanna13 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 09, 2026 10:18 amMorning Everyone! We have grandpuppy Ridge today. Have a couple errands to do. Yesterday we went to Morgantown (2 hrs. from us) to visit with SIL and her family at the hospital. She's had surgery on her hip and one hand. They set the other hand and will take an x-ray soon to see if it's in place. She's doing well, but still alot of pain. She's supposed to be transferred soon to a rehabilitation place near us and the rest of the extended family as she may be there 6 weeks to recover. She has a long road to recovery and it's not easy on them being from home in Alabama.
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, everyone.
Hope she has a speedy recovery, that has to be hard.
1 user liked this post:
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"





pawprints wrote: ↑Thu Jul 09, 2026 9:47 amHey Cherries. Not much going on here today, just an appointment with Twinkie's oncologist. It is sunny and hot and humid. Don't know if I will do anything scrappy. I tried yesterday but didn't like anything I was working on. Not sure if I will get back to it today or not. I really need to clean up the papers in my office I have a lot of filing away to do. Don't know why I just don't do it. Sigh.
Hope you all have a great day.
Hope Miss Twinkie Doodlebug has a GREAT appt today!
1 user liked this post:
Brandy





Deanna13 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 09, 2026 10:18 amMorning Everyone! We have grandpuppy Ridge today. Have a couple errands to do. Yesterday we went to Morgantown (2 hrs. from us) to visit with SIL and her family at the hospital. She's had surgery on her hip and one hand. They set the other hand and will take an x-ray soon to see if it's in place. She's doing well, but still alot of pain. She's supposed to be transferred soon to a rehabilitation place near us and the rest of the extended family as she may be there 6 weeks to recover. She has a long road to recovery and it's not easy on them being from home in Alabama.
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, everyone.
Wow that is rough for her and for her family. I hope her recovery goes smoothly and as quickly as possible.
1 user liked this post:

Wow...a one-hr trial w/ 8 hrs of deliberation. That's crazy! I've been picked numerous times, but then while we wait, both parties decided to settle so we go home. I have sat on a jury once, about 15 years ago. It was for a Federal Criminal Case. Lasted almost 2 weeks, with deliberation lasting 2 days. It was interesting, to say the least.trainmom wrote: ↑Thu Jul 09, 2026 10:06 amGood morning.
I had an ACOT package that took forever to get shipped out and then to get here. I included my NSD prize to give you an idea how old this was and I was waiting on stuff in it to finish both projects I am working on. With a lot of help from Morgan at ACOT, it got here Monday evening. I spent a few minutes with it Monday night but had jury duty Tuesday morning and got picked for a trial. I hour trial with 8 hours deliberation and a hung jury. I had always thought it would be interesting to be on a jury sometime and this was my first time. However, it was unpleasant and did not re-assure me about the American Justice system, which is the opposite of what many people come away with. Anyway it ended at the end of the day yesterday so this morning, I am in my scrap room. I have already finished one layout and am starting on the next. I scrap so much faster with new papers.
I'm sure I plan to leave my house today, but mostly I plan to scrap.
have a great day everyone!
Have fun scrapping.
Brandy





Deanna13 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 09, 2026 10:18 amMorning Everyone! We have grandpuppy Ridge today. Have a couple errands to do. Yesterday we went to Morgantown (2 hrs. from us) to visit with SIL and her family at the hospital. She's had surgery on her hip and one hand. They set the other hand and will take an x-ray soon to see if it's in place. She's doing well, but still alot of pain. She's supposed to be transferred soon to a rehabilitation place near us and the rest of the extended family as she may be there 6 weeks to recover. She has a long road to recovery and it's not easy on them being from home in Alabama.
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, everyone.
Wow, she is a long way home. Hugs and prayers for her and the family.
1 user liked this post:
Brandy





Hello cherries! Thursday already, wow! The week is just zooming on by. Haven't been around much - just way too much stuff going on with work. Yesterday was a "Houston, you are the problem" kind of day
Saharan Dust is back this week, so staying inside as it triggers migraines and other fun stuff.
Been placing mini-orders here on ACOT. Thank you cherries who link products in their gallery.
Once I get enough and have it all ship, I'll be in GREAT shape to start the DAR scrapbook for our chapter.
I snagged some cut files on Monday and finally had enough time this morning to actually download them.
Hope y'all have a great day.
Been placing mini-orders here on ACOT. Thank you cherries who link products in their gallery.
Hope y'all have a great day.
4 users liked this post:
Brandy





Headed out to the grocery store. Knee seems better and I got my walk in and was out watering plants. Headed up near 90 today. I was happier when it was cooler out. DH on the road driving for Avis. Need to figure out dinner. Think I know what I am doing. Then I can stay in and scrap away. Pretty boring life for me and that is ok.
5 users liked this post:





Leslee
I hope Twinkie’s appointment goes well! As for not knowing why you don’t just do things I’m in the same boat! I was just talking to Steve about it last night! What is it???!!!pawprints wrote: ↑Thu Jul 09, 2026 9:47 amHey Cherries. Not much going on here today, just an appointment with Twinkie's oncologist. It is sunny and hot and humid. Don't know if I will do anything scrappy. I tried yesterday but didn't like anything I was working on. Not sure if I will get back to it today or not. I really need to clean up the papers in my office I have a lot of filing away to do. Don't know why I just don't do it. Sigh.
Hope you all have a great day.
1 user liked this post:

99 today ugh and same thru the weekend and then hotter is what they’re saying. Ick. I need to run one small errand this afternoon so while I’m out and about going to treat myself to some shredded beef enchiladas in green sauce. lol
Dinner out last night with my boys and BIL was fun. But boy oh boy I didnt realize how pricey that place had gotten. 4 dinners and one take home dessert came to $170! Food and service were excellent so I left a nice tip which put it over $200! Dang I guess living in California is pretty expensive but $200+ for a birthday dinner-jeez. I think we’ll bbq hot dogs
in the backyard next year.
Stay cool and have a pleasant day.
Dinner out last night with my boys and BIL was fun. But boy oh boy I didnt realize how pricey that place had gotten. 4 dinners and one take home dessert came to $170! Food and service were excellent so I left a nice tip which put it over $200! Dang I guess living in California is pretty expensive but $200+ for a birthday dinner-jeez. I think we’ll bbq hot dogs
Stay cool and have a pleasant day.
4 users liked this post:
Deanna13 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 09, 2026 10:18 amMorning Everyone! We have grandpuppy Ridge today. Have a couple errands to do. Yesterday we went to Morgantown (2 hrs. from us) to visit with SIL and her family at the hospital. She's had surgery on her hip and one hand. They set the other hand and will take an x-ray soon to see if it's in place. She's doing well, but still alot of pain. She's supposed to be transferred soon to a rehabilitation place near us and the rest of the extended family as she may be there 6 weeks to recover. She has a long road to recovery and it's not easy on them being from home in Alabama.
Thanks for your thoughts and prayers, everyone.
Oh your poor SIL! Thankfully there’s family near there for her. Prayers for her quick healing!
1 user liked this post:

MTCanuk wrote: ↑Thu Jul 09, 2026 11:21 amHeaded out to the grocery store. Knee seems better and I got my walk in and was out watering plants. Headed up near 90 today. I was happier when it was cooler out. DH on the road driving for Avis. Need to figure out dinner. Think I know what I am doing. Then I can stay in and scrap away. Pretty boring life for me and that is ok.
Glad your knee is better!!!

Charleneanne wrote: ↑Thu Jul 09, 2026 2:04 pm99 today ugh and same thru the weekend and then hotter is what they’re saying. Ick. I need to run one small errand this afternoon so while I’m out and about going to treat myself to some shredded beef enchiladas in green sauce. lol
Dinner out last night with my boys and BIL was fun. But boy oh boy I didnt realize how pricey that place had gotten. 4 dinners and one take home dessert came to $170! Food and service were excellent so I left a nice tip which put it over $200! Dang I guess living in California is pretty expensive but $200+ for a birthday dinner-jeez. I think we’ll bbq hot dogsin the backyard next year.
Stay cool and have a pleasant day.
Glad your knee enjoyed the dinner last night but you’re right about the cost!!!!

Hello Cherries!
We got quite a bit of rain yesterday and last night! About dinner time we’d already gotten 2”! Still don’t have a full tank but the stress has lifted some. Yayay!! lol!
I was going to go to town with Steve for groceries and errands but I woke up in the middle of the night with throbbing plantar fasciitis. And it still hurts. Grrr!!!
Stepson and grandson are still here. They’re going to be moving the trailer today and get it turned around so they can pull it out. Our chickens will really miss it.
I’m hoping to get into my scrap room today. Like Barb I just couldn’t make myself do anything yesterday. Hopefully today will be better!
Have a great day!
We got quite a bit of rain yesterday and last night! About dinner time we’d already gotten 2”! Still don’t have a full tank but the stress has lifted some. Yayay!! lol!
I was going to go to town with Steve for groceries and errands but I woke up in the middle of the night with throbbing plantar fasciitis. And it still hurts. Grrr!!!
Stepson and grandson are still here. They’re going to be moving the trailer today and get it turned around so they can pull it out. Our chickens will really miss it.
I’m hoping to get into my scrap room today. Like Barb I just couldn’t make myself do anything yesterday. Hopefully today will be better!
Have a great day!
2 users liked this post:

Information
Moderators








