Hey Cherries. Well my SIL got the part out of my shower and it is in bad shape, so he went to 3 Home Depots and a Lowes and couldn't get the right part. Being that it was Sunday, plumbing supply places were closed. So today I am going to go up to a local plumbing supply and see if I can get this part, then he will come and install it. Ugh on it not being fixed yet.
We ended up geting take out from our favorite diner, then after they left I ended up working a bit on the layout that I had started the day before. I will finish that up today in between loads of laundry and my trip to the pluming supply store.
Have a great day Cherries.
So frustrating when you're trying to find a part and no one has it. Hope you're able to get it today and get it working againpawprints wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 10:00 amHey Cherries. Well my SIL got the part out of my shower and it is in bad shape, so he went to 3 Home Depots and a Lowes and couldn't get the right part. Being that it was Sunday, plumbing supply places were closed. So today I am going to go up to a local plumbing supply and see if I can get this part, then he will come and install it. Ugh on it not being fixed yet.
We ended up geting take out from our favorite diner, then after they left I ended up working a bit on the layout that I had started the day before. I will finish that up today in between loads of laundry and my trip to the pluming supply store.
Have a great day Cherries.
1 user liked this post:
Heading into a heat dome again this week. Today is gorgeous and we just got back from doing errands. Took the car with the roof down to get gas and it was a lovely ride! Stopped at the PO and farm stand for tomatoes. DH is making Pico de Gallo today. I am working on a couple projects for the remainder of the day!
4 users liked this post:
Not quite so hot for us today! Only 91, as opposed to the 98 degrees yesterday. Some areas east of us, close to the North Dakota border were like over 110 degrees. That’s cookin’!!! Been out walking and need to do some watering. Got the front done. DH headed out on an Avis run.
I am doing laundry today also. Basket full to overflowing!! Otherwise, not much on tge agenda, except staying cool!!
Happy Monday.
I am doing laundry today also. Basket full to overflowing!! Otherwise, not much on tge agenda, except staying cool!!
Happy Monday.
5 users liked this post:





Leslee
pawprints wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 10:00 amHey Cherries. Well my SIL got the part out of my shower and it is in bad shape, so he went to 3 Home Depots and a Lowes and couldn't get the right part. Being that it was Sunday, plumbing supply places were closed. So today I am going to go up to a local plumbing supply and see if I can get this part, then he will come and install it. Ugh on it not being fixed yet.
We ended up geting take out from our favorite diner, then after they left I ended up working a bit on the layout that I had started the day before. I will finish that up today in between loads of laundry and my trip to the pluming supply store.
Have a great day Cherries.
Trying to get parts on a weekend can be so challenging. Glad your sil can help with the problem.
1 user liked this post:





Leslee
VickiR wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 10:22 amHeading into a heat dome again this week. Today is gorgeous and we just got back from doing errands. Took the car with the roof down to get gas and it was a lovely ride! Stopped at the PO and farm stand for tomatoes. DH is making Pico de Gallo today. I am working on a couple projects for the remainder of the day!
Stay cool and have fun with your projects.
1 user liked this post:





Leslee
Cloudy and looks cool out but it’s not. 99 today! North wind keeps it hotter but dries out the air so no humidity issues. I’ll just b in the house all day after I water my flowerbeds. A good day to wash my hair. lol
Stay cool.
Stay cool.
3 users liked this post:
pawprints wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 10:00 amHey Cherries. Well my SIL got the part out of my shower and it is in bad shape, so he went to 3 Home Depots and a Lowes and couldn't get the right part. Being that it was Sunday, plumbing supply places were closed. So today I am going to go up to a local plumbing supply and see if I can get this part, then he will come and install it. Ugh on it not being fixed yet.
We ended up geting take out from our favorite diner, then after they left I ended up working a bit on the layout that I had started the day before. I will finish that up today in between loads of laundry and my trip to the pluming supply store.
Have a great day Cherries.
I hope you find your part Barb! Have fun creating!!!
1 user liked this post:

That sounds like a really fun ride!VickiR wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 10:22 amHeading into a heat dome again this week. Today is gorgeous and we just got back from doing errands. Took the car with the roof down to get gas and it was a lovely ride! Stopped at the PO and farm stand for tomatoes. DH is making Pico de Gallo today. I am working on a couple projects for the remainder of the day!
1 user liked this post:

MTCanuk wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 10:46 amNot quite so hot for us today! Only 91, as opposed to the 98 degrees yesterday. Some areas east of us, close to the North Dakota border were like over 110 degrees. That’s cookin’!!! Been out walking and need to do some watering. Got the front done. DH headed out on an Avis run.
I am doing laundry today also. Basket full to overflowing!! Otherwise, not much on tge agenda, except staying cool!!
Happy Monday.
Glad you’re cooler today!

Charleneanne wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 11:56 amCloudy and looks cool out but it’s not. 99 today! North wind keeps it hotter but dries out the air so no humidity issues. I’ll just b in the house all day after I water my flowerbeds. A good day to wash my hair. lol
Stay cool.
Definitely a good day to stay in and wash your hair!!!
1 user liked this post:

Hello Cherries!
It’s a beautiful morning! And it’s finally warming up! Yayay!!! Unfortunately there’s no rain in the forecast. Steve is going to town to pick up packages. I’m staying home to keep an eye on the birds. Lots of goodies and things were out of.
Not sure what I’ll do today. Lots of chores to do. I might get some today. lol!
Have a great day!!!
It’s a beautiful morning! And it’s finally warming up! Yayay!!! Unfortunately there’s no rain in the forecast. Steve is going to town to pick up packages. I’m staying home to keep an eye on the birds. Lots of goodies and things were out of.
Not sure what I’ll do today. Lots of chores to do. I might get some today. lol!
Have a great day!!!
3 users liked this post:

We are east and it's coming our way!! LOL!MTCanuk wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 10:46 amNot quite so hot for us today! Only 91, as opposed to the 98 degrees yesterday. Some areas east of us, close to the North Dakota border were like over 110 degrees. That’s cookin’!!! Been out walking and need to do some watering. Got the front done. DH headed out on an Avis run.
I am doing laundry today also. Basket full to overflowing!! Otherwise, not much on tge agenda, except staying cool!!
Happy Monday.
Oh, it was! Still a little cool air. It's too hot when the sun is high!GinniG wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 12:03 pmThat sounds like a really fun ride!VickiR wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 10:22 amHeading into a heat dome again this week. Today is gorgeous and we just got back from doing errands. Took the car with the roof down to get gas and it was a lovely ride! Stopped at the PO and farm stand for tomatoes. DH is making Pico de Gallo today. I am working on a couple projects for the remainder of the day!
1 user liked this post:
We are going to have some heat today through at least Wednesday, and I've kept an eye on the heat in the northern part of the country. Whereas I've needled my husband about the winter weather in MN, the state is now baking. So is the area where we vaca in WI. Eh! Guess MN will have a few mud puddles instead of lakes. The yearly GreekFest is this coming weekend,mand of course there is a chance of rain. 2-3 years ag, we had a storm crop up after a heatwave broke. 
The crockpot is going; hope to get some (future dinner) burritos made out of what's cooking.
Will do some scrapping later.
The crockpot is going; hope to get some (future dinner) burritos made out of what's cooking.
Will do some scrapping later.
3 users liked this post:
A thousand pictures can be drawn from one word; only who is the artist, we gotta agree....
Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
Moody Blues, 'I'm Just a Singer'
Good luck! Sure hope y'all can find the right part.pawprints wrote: ↑Mon Jul 13, 2026 10:00 amHey Cherries. Well my SIL got the part out of my shower and it is in bad shape, so he went to 3 Home Depots and a Lowes and couldn't get the right part. Being that it was Sunday, plumbing supply places were closed. So today I am going to go up to a local plumbing supply and see if I can get this part, then he will come and install it. Ugh on it not being fixed yet.
We ended up geting take out from our favorite diner, then after they left I ended up working a bit on the layout that I had started the day before. I will finish that up today in between loads of laundry and my trip to the pluming supply store.
Have a great day Cherries.
1 user liked this post:
Brandy





Hi cherries! It's been a MONDAY for sure. Mr. Jackson decided that we should wake up at 4:40 AM and puke on our bed. Got that cleaned up, sheets washed and dozed a little bit in the chair. Checked on the Email Reminder System as I didn't get my weekly error log report (it gets sent to me around midnight). I checked and there is this odd ball error that I'm really not sure where it's coming from or what's causing it. So I'm monitoring it to see if it gives it again so I can get it fixed.
I vacuumed the living room and Terminix was here at 9am, doing our quarterly spraying. Afterwards, went to HEB to get a few things. I had about 5 bags with me when, CRASH! A full jar of salsa broke
OMG! It's as bad as losing a full bottle of wine or tequila. Luckily it was a cheaper brand and wasn't one that DH and I would put on our breakfast tacos or omletes, but still. Ugh.... At least the GOOD salsa and the stuffed olives were fine.
Work has been :shh: Thank goodness. Really don't have time to deal with any one's cr@p.
Nothing else going on. Running the dishwasher now and waiting for the girls' Chewy box to be delivered.
Hope y'all stay cool out there!
I vacuumed the living room and Terminix was here at 9am, doing our quarterly spraying. Afterwards, went to HEB to get a few things. I had about 5 bags with me when, CRASH! A full jar of salsa broke
Work has been :shh: Thank goodness. Really don't have time to deal with any one's cr@p.
Nothing else going on. Running the dishwasher now and waiting for the girls' Chewy box to be delivered.
Hope y'all stay cool out there!
2 users liked this post:
Brandy





Information
Moderators









