Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Check Me Out...
Just wanted to share what I have been doing...I am making handmade beaded keychains, bookbag clips and purse strap clips.


tmp7181 on eBay


Let me know what you think. 
4 users liked this post:
   Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: Check Me Out...
Very cute, best of luck with your new project  😊
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: Check Me Out...
Those are really great Tammey! Best of luck!
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

VALERIE 03/22

Cherry Garcia

Re: Check Me Out...
VERY CUTE TAMMEY................... LOVIN THE OWL 1 BEST....................... THANKS FOR SHARING, VALERIE............
User avatar

SandyK1967

Cherry Garcia

Re: Check Me Out...
Very nice!  Sometimes you gotta change up your crafting, good luck, very pretty!
👋 ~~Sandy~~ 👋Image
 
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Check Me Out...
Those are so cute!! Great work with them and good luck! 😊
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: Check Me Out...
Tammey, those are so beautiful!!  Would make great Christmas gifts!  I have 2 granddaughters who would love these plus something I may want to put on the zippers of my suitcase and scrap bags!!!  Send a reminder soon, when I am ready to start my Chriswstmas shopping!!!
1 user liked this post:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
Image 
Image
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Check Me Out...
These look great! Good luck Tammey!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

DN in MN

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Check Me Out...
Awesome job!  Good luck with your new adventure : )
ImageImage  Image
Word of 2026 - MINDFUL 
 
User avatar

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: Check Me Out...
beachlover wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 10, 2026 11:08 am
Tammey, those are so beautiful!!  Would make great Christmas gifts!  I have 2 granddaughters who would love these plus something I may want to put on the zippers of my suitcase and scrap bags!!!  Send a reminder soon, when I am ready to start my Chriswstmas shopping!!!

I can send you a reminder...when do you start your Christmas shopping?
   Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: Check Me Out...
Thank you ladies for your input...you all have made my day.
   Image Image Image Image Image

User avatar

Nana01

Cherry Bing

Re: Check Me Out...
Very cool, love them!!
Just call me Nan - it's short and sweet
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
User avatar

wimom

Cherry Garcia

Re: Check Me Out...
Cute! The flamingo was my fave. Have fun with your new endeavor!
Rhonda -- Scrappin' in Wisconsin
Image
User avatar

Tammey

Cherry Cola

Re: Check Me Out...
tmp718 wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 09, 2026 2:10 pm
Just wanted to share what I have been doing...I am making handmade beaded keychains, bookbag clips and purse strap clips.


tmp7181 on eBay


Let me know what you think. 

bump
   Image Image Image Image Image

Post Reply

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee