Wow! What a whirlwind of a week. Jess and I had SO much fun at Craft-Utopia. Also we're SO tired ha! We attended back to back classes, talked to many manufacturers, made a million make and takes, and shopped shopped shopped! I was starting to lose my voice one day even lol. We especially had to look for more direct relationships with vendors because of the Notions situation.
**New brands coming to ACOT:
- Betty's Bits & Bobs
- Trinity Stamps
- Glassboard Studio
- pens/markers from Marvy Uchida
- stamps from Josh Griffiths Studio
**Restocks and new arrivals coming soon from:
- Pear Blossom Press
- Uniquely Creative
- Spellbinders/Hero Arts
- The Crafter's Workshop (four new stencil butter colors!)
- Scrapbook Adhesives
- 49 And Market
- Arden Creative
- Catherine Pooler
- Graphic 45
- Echo Park
- Simple Stories
- Doodlebug
- Altenew
Whew! I probably forgot a few. So keep your eyes on our
NEW page in the coming weeks. We'll have a LOT coming in