Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Scrap a Day, July 23rd
Hey Cherries. Twinkie had a good day yesterday and a really good night, but this morning she has not been too keen on eating her breakfast. As in every day I don't know where today will lead. Just staying with my girl all day again today.

Have a great day Cherries.
5 users liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd
pawprints wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 23, 2026 9:01 am
Hey Cherries. Twinkie had a good day yesterday and a really good night, but this morning she has not been too keen on eating her breakfast. As in every day I don't know where today will lead. Just staying with my girl all day again today.

Have a great day Cherries.

Hugs Barb. I'm so glad to hear she had a good day yesterday AND a good night last night. I'm sure she got some much needed rest, as did you and Dan. 
1 user liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd
Beautiful day here and I will be meeting a friend for a walk and lunch and maybe some shopping, but I'm scrapping early this morning, trying to finish this graduation album.

I will not be online here tomorrow because... I will be at CKC with Vicki! If anyone else is going to be there, let us know and we will look for you.  Meanwhile I'm looking forward to what has become an annual event. I think this will be our 4th year - not sure.

Have a great day everyone!
4 users liked this post:
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

traveler

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd
pawprints wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 23, 2026 9:01 am
Hey Cherries. Twinkie had a good day yesterday and a really good night, but this morning she has not been too keen on eating her breakfast. As in every day I don't know where today will lead. Just staying with my girl all day again today.

Have a great day Cherries.

Hugs to you!
1 user liked this post:
Louise

Image Image Image Image Image

 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd
Beautiful morning!  Well, Laura, the weather break has arrived.  We opened our windows to "burp" the house for the first time since the beginning of June.  What a pleasure to let the outside in for a while.  I finished a challenge LO last night that I will post later today.  So happy I was able to finish it.  Tomorrow, I will be going to CKC Lancaster for the day.  Meeting Louise at the Amtrak station and then headed to the convention center.  Looking forward to a fun day!
5 users liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd
Good morning cherries. Had a great work day yesterday and got tons of stuff done. Dealt with a horrible headache all day yesterday though. Luckily with a good night's sleep and meds, its gone. Today, I've got towels in the dryer and will work a little bit this morning before heading out. I have a DAR lunch and Planning Meeting for our America 250! Party in September from 11:30am to ?? All depends on how much we get done with the meeting. I'll leave here about 10:50 - the place we're going to lunch is just over the bridge in Portland. 

Hope everyone has a great day.
Brandy
4 users liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd
pawprints wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 23, 2026 9:01 am
Hey Cherries. Twinkie had a good day yesterday and a really good night, but this morning she has not been too keen on eating her breakfast. As in every day I don't know where today will lead. Just staying with my girl all day again today.

Have a great day Cherries.

Glad Twinkie had a good day and night.  Taking it a day at a time....hugs!
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd
trainmom wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 23, 2026 9:06 am
Beautiful day here and I will be meeting a friend for a walk and lunch and maybe some shopping, but I'm scrapping early this morning, trying to finish this graduation album.

I will not be online here tomorrow because... I will be at CKC with Vicki! If anyone else is going to be there, let us know and we will look for you.  Meanwhile I'm looking forward to what has become an annual event. I think this will be our 4th year - not sure.

Have a great day everyone!



Enjoy lunch and shopping with your friend today. And YAY for CKC tomorrow! Have FUN
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd
trainmom wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 23, 2026 9:06 am
Beautiful day here and I will be meeting a friend for a walk and lunch and maybe some shopping, but I'm scrapping early this morning, trying to finish this graduation album.

I will not be online here tomorrow because... I will be at CKC with Vicki! If anyone else is going to be there, let us know and we will look for you.  Meanwhile I'm looking forward to what has become an annual event. I think this will be our 4th year - not sure.

Have a great day everyone!
Yes, I'm looking forward to the day also!  I'm not sure either...LOL!  Definitely 3.  I will look back through my pictures.
 
    ImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd
VickiR wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 23, 2026 9:07 am
Beautiful morning!  Well, Laura, the weather break has arrived.  We opened our windows to "burp" the house for the first time since the beginning of June.  What a pleasure to let the outside in for a while.  I finished a challenge LO last night that I will post later today.  So happy I was able to finish it.  Tomorrow, I will be going to CKC Lancaster for the day.  Meeting Louise at the Amtrak station and then headed to the convention center.  Looking forward to a fun day!

Have a great time tomorrow!
1 user liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 23, 2026 9:08 am
Good morning cherries. Had a great work day yesterday and got tons of stuff done. Dealt with a horrible headache all day yesterday though. Luckily with a good night's sleep and meds, its gone. Today, I've got towels in the dryer and will work a little bit this morning before heading out. I have a DAR lunch and Planning Meeting for our America 250! Party in September from 11:30am to ?? All depends on how much we get done with the meeting. I'll leave here about 10:50 - the place we're going to lunch is just over the bridge in Portland. 

Hope everyone has a great day.
Brandy


Have a great lunch!  Yesterday must have been the day for headaches.  Mine was bad all day.  Thankfully gone today!
 
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd
Sunny day with blue skies, 94 degrees and no breeze. I have a pedi appointment this afternoon, then a quick store trip for fresh salad veggies because my boys are coming over for dinner.

Grateful my younger son is finally home because still getting bug bites and he is going to come spray tomorrow. Trying to make the best of a bad situation so smile and say my house hasn’t been this clean in years!

Have a nice Thursday.
3 users liked this post:
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd
Getting here late, today.  Another gorgeous, Fall-like day in July!  So rare and so appreciated!  :)  I had lunch with my mom, and my cousin was in from out of town, with my aunt and uncle.  Then, a little pre-school shopping...for fun stuff, NOT school supplies!  LOL  Finally, time spent on my deck/my happy place.  I hope everyone had a great day!
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 23, 2026 9:08 am
Good morning cherries. Had a great work day yesterday and got tons of stuff done. Dealt with a horrible headache all day yesterday though. Luckily with a good night's sleep and meds, its gone. Today, I've got towels in the dryer and will work a little bit this morning before heading out. I have a DAR lunch and Planning Meeting for our America 250! Party in September from 11:30am to ?? All depends on how much we get done with the meeting. I'll leave here about 10:50 - the place we're going to lunch is just over the bridge in Portland. 

Hope everyone has a great day.
Brandy
I had that headache on Monday, before our weather moved in.  Glad you got rid of it!  Your America 250 Party sounds fun!
 
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd
pawprints wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 23, 2026 9:01 am
Hey Cherries. Twinkie had a good day yesterday and a really good night, but this morning she has not been too keen on eating her breakfast. As in every day I don't know where today will lead. Just staying with my girl all day again today.

Have a great day Cherries.

You have been in my prayers, Barb.  Glad Twinkie had a good day and night, yesterday.  Hugs.
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd
trainmom wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 23, 2026 9:06 am
Beautiful day here and I will be meeting a friend for a walk and lunch and maybe some shopping, but I'm scrapping early this morning, trying to finish this graduation album.

I will not be online here tomorrow because... I will be at CKC with Vicki! If anyone else is going to be there, let us know and we will look for you.  Meanwhile I'm looking forward to what has become an annual event. I think this will be our 4th year - not sure.

Have a great day everyone!
This is such an awesome tradition!  Have fun tomorrow!
 
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, July 23rd
VickiR wrote: ↑
Thu Jul 23, 2026 9:07 am
Beautiful morning!  Well, Laura, the weather break has arrived.  We opened our windows to "burp" the house for the first time since the beginning of June.  What a pleasure to let the outside in for a while.  I finished a challenge LO last night that I will post later today.  So happy I was able to finish it.  Tomorrow, I will be going to CKC Lancaster for the day.  Meeting Louise at the Amtrak station and then headed to the convention center.  Looking forward to a fun day!

:)  Isn't it glorious?!  Have a great day tomorrow and be sure to post pics!
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee