Hey Cherries. Hard to believe July is almost over. I love July and look forward to it every year, but this year it just went right by me. I am one tired and worn out Cherry. Today I have a nail appointment and need to stop at the pharmacy on the way home. DS will be with Twinkie.
I hope you all have a great day.
Enjoy your nail appointment, Barb. I hope you get to relax a little.
Today, my work bestie surprised me (last night) suggesting we hang out and hot tub this morning, so that is what I am doing, since it has cooled off quite a bit! Yesterday, DH and I went for a boat and float, and the water was cold! LOL The sun was warm, but we didn't stay out very long, and we were the only ones out there, since it was mid-week and not 90 degrees.
Today, my work bestie surprised me (last night) suggesting we hang out and hot tub this morning, so that is what I am doing, since it has cooled off quite a bit! Yesterday, DH and I went for a boat and float, and the water was cold! LOL The sun was warm, but we didn't stay out very long, and we were the only ones out there, since it was mid-week and not 90 degrees.
5 users liked this post:
Laura


pawprints wrote: ↑Thu Jul 30, 2026 9:16 amHey Cherries. Hard to believe July is almost over. I love July and look forward to it every year, but this year it just went right by me. I am one tired and worn out Cherry. Today I have a nail appointment and need to stop at the pharmacy on the way home. DS will be with Twinkie.
I hope you all have a great day.
(((HUGS))) Barb. I was saying the same thing to DH yesterday. I'm tired too
1 user liked this post:
Brandy





Art_Teacher wrote: ↑Thu Jul 30, 2026 9:19 amEnjoy your nail appointment, Barb. I hope you get to relax a little.
Today, my work bestie surprised me (last night) suggesting we hang out and hot tub this morning, so that is what I am doing, since it has cooled off quite a bit! Yesterday, DH and I went for a boat and float, and the water was cold! LOL The sun was warm, but we didn't stay out very long, and we were the only ones out there, since it was mid-week and not 90 degrees.
Sounds like a lovely day!
1 user liked this post:
Brandy





Good morning cherries. Similar to Barb, I'm one tired cherry. Worked all day yesterday, and luckily, didn't get bothered, so that allowed me to work in peace. Finished a huge feature that I started on Monday, along with taking care of 2 smaller things. By 1pm, I was ready to do an upgrade! And my deadline was August 1st. Got that scheduled, then moved onto prepping dinner in advance (buffalo chicken zucchini boats). That would allow me to just pre-heat oven and pop them in.
Nurse called me at 1:30pm saying that my Dad was ready to be picked up. Headed to the hospital, picked him up and got us home before 2:30pm. He was feeling pretty good after the procedure. He's bumbed that he has to depend on us for the next 48 hrs (no driving) and can't lift anything heavier than 10 lbs for the next several days. But he gets it. He's a little sore this morning and still tired, which is to be expected.
Did my upgrade last night and it went smoothly. We ate dinner and relaxed the rest of the night with some TV. I started dozing off around 8:30pm, so I finally got up an hour later to go to bed. When my alarm went off at 5:30 this morning, I shut it off. I KNEW I needed some extra sleep with how busy things have been lately. Got up around 7. Took the pups out and fed everyone, including my dad's 2 dogs. Jake is doing a little better w/out his sister Ginnie. I think it helps that he's got l'il Max, and my 2 girls.
Got towels in the washer, and unloaded the dishwasher already. Just working today. Hoping for a quiet day.
Nurse called me at 1:30pm saying that my Dad was ready to be picked up. Headed to the hospital, picked him up and got us home before 2:30pm. He was feeling pretty good after the procedure. He's bumbed that he has to depend on us for the next 48 hrs (no driving) and can't lift anything heavier than 10 lbs for the next several days. But he gets it. He's a little sore this morning and still tired, which is to be expected.
Did my upgrade last night and it went smoothly. We ate dinner and relaxed the rest of the night with some TV. I started dozing off around 8:30pm, so I finally got up an hour later to go to bed. When my alarm went off at 5:30 this morning, I shut it off. I KNEW I needed some extra sleep with how busy things have been lately. Got up around 7. Took the pups out and fed everyone, including my dad's 2 dogs. Jake is doing a little better w/out his sister Ginnie. I think it helps that he's got l'il Max, and my 2 girls.
Got towels in the washer, and unloaded the dishwasher already. Just working today. Hoping for a quiet day.
4 users liked this post:
Brandy





I was up and out early to have coffee with Katie before my 9:30 hair appointment. Home at 11:30 and having an early lunch. I have to pick up Caraline at 3 from theater camp so I'll be leaving again at 2:15. I should be back home by 4 unless Caraline has other plans! LOL! Have a good day DCs!
4 users liked this post:
Enjoy your nail appointment and I hope you can relax when you get home.pawprints wrote: ↑Thu Jul 30, 2026 9:16 amHey Cherries. Hard to believe July is almost over. I love July and look forward to it every year, but this year it just went right by me. I am one tired and worn out Cherry. Today I have a nail appointment and need to stop at the pharmacy on the way home. DS will be with Twinkie.
I hope you all have a great day.
1 user liked this post:
Sounds like a relaxing, water filled 24 hours! Enjoy!Art_Teacher wrote: ↑Thu Jul 30, 2026 9:19 amEnjoy your nail appointment, Barb. I hope you get to relax a little.
Today, my work bestie surprised me (last night) suggesting we hang out and hot tub this morning, so that is what I am doing, since it has cooled off quite a bit! Yesterday, DH and I went for a boat and float, and the water was cold! LOL The sun was warm, but we didn't stay out very long, and we were the only ones out there, since it was mid-week and not 90 degrees.
1 user liked this post:
You are an organized and busy lady! I'm sure your dad appreciates all that you are doing for him.blbabe1234 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 30, 2026 10:05 amGood morning cherries. Similar to Barb, I'm one tired cherry. Worked all day yesterday, and luckily, didn't get bothered, so that allowed me to work in peace. Finished a huge feature that I started on Monday, along with taking care of 2 smaller things. By 1pm, I was ready to do an upgrade! And my deadline was August 1st. Got that scheduled, then moved onto prepping dinner in advance (buffalo chicken zucchini boats). That would allow me to just pre-heat oven and pop them in.
Nurse called me at 1:30pm saying that my Dad was ready to be picked up. Headed to the hospital, picked him up and got us home before 2:30pm. He was feeling pretty good after the procedure. He's bumbed that he has to depend on us for the next 48 hrs (no driving) and can't lift anything heavier than 10 lbs for the next several days. But he gets it. He's a little sore this morning and still tired, which is to be expected.
Did my upgrade last night and it went smoothly. We ate dinner and relaxed the rest of the night with some TV. I started dozing off around 8:30pm, so I finally got up an hour later to go to bed. When my alarm went off at 5:30 this morning, I shut it off. I KNEW I needed some extra sleep with how busy things have been lately. Got up around 7. Took the pups out and fed everyone, including my dad's 2 dogs. Jake is doing a little better w/out his sister Ginnie. I think it helps that he's got l'il Max, and my 2 girls.
Got towels in the washer, and unloaded the dishwasher already. Just working today. Hoping for a quiet day.
1 user liked this post:
Howdy. Next to nothing going on. Rosie and Simba are not sgetting along at all. He is adjusting well thus being a big male he has started taking over. Rosie is a tiny old lady cat and he bullies her. Plus Rosie does eat in the house but Simba’s food is in a protected corner of the patio which has worked out until the ants!
. I’m in a fix here since if I don’t keep him she’ll take him to the vet and have him put down. Sigh!
98 today so heading out to the store soon before it’s an oven out there. My boys here for dinner tonight but just doing spaghetti and salad. Been looking forward to the county fair tomorrow but now not sure. 100 degrees and an hours drive each way is starting to sound not much fun. I’m not a fan of summer at all.
Stay chill and take care.
98 today so heading out to the store soon before it’s an oven out there. My boys here for dinner tonight but just doing spaghetti and salad. Been looking forward to the county fair tomorrow but now not sure. 100 degrees and an hours drive each way is starting to sound not much fun. I’m not a fan of summer at all.
Stay chill and take care.
pawprints wrote: ↑Thu Jul 30, 2026 9:16 amHey Cherries. Hard to believe July is almost over. I love July and look forward to it every year, but this year it just went right by me. I am one tired and worn out Cherry. Today I have a nail appointment and need to stop at the pharmacy on the way home. DS will be with Twinkie.
I hope you all have a great day.
Oh Barb! I hope your nail appointment is relaxing and refreshing. Take good care of yourself! {{{HUGS}}} for you and Twinkie!
1 user liked this post:

Art_Teacher wrote: ↑Thu Jul 30, 2026 9:19 amEnjoy your nail appointment, Barb. I hope you get to relax a little.
Today, my work bestie surprised me (last night) suggesting we hang out and hot tub this morning, so that is what I am doing, since it has cooled off quite a bit! Yesterday, DH and I went for a boat and float, and the water was cold! LOL The sun was warm, but we didn't stay out very long, and we were the only ones out there, since it was mid-week and not 90 degrees.
Sounds like a wonderful day! Enjoy!!!

Extra {{{HUGS}}} for you and your dad Brandy. Hope he heals quickly and hope your work day goes well.blbabe1234 wrote: ↑Thu Jul 30, 2026 10:05 amGood morning cherries. Similar to Barb, I'm one tired cherry. Worked all day yesterday, and luckily, didn't get bothered, so that allowed me to work in peace. Finished a huge feature that I started on Monday, along with taking care of 2 smaller things. By 1pm, I was ready to do an upgrade! And my deadline was August 1st. Got that scheduled, then moved onto prepping dinner in advance (buffalo chicken zucchini boats). That would allow me to just pre-heat oven and pop them in.
Nurse called me at 1:30pm saying that my Dad was ready to be picked up. Headed to the hospital, picked him up and got us home before 2:30pm. He was feeling pretty good after the procedure. He's bumbed that he has to depend on us for the next 48 hrs (no driving) and can't lift anything heavier than 10 lbs for the next several days. But he gets it. He's a little sore this morning and still tired, which is to be expected.
Did my upgrade last night and it went smoothly. We ate dinner and relaxed the rest of the night with some TV. I started dozing off around 8:30pm, so I finally got up an hour later to go to bed. When my alarm went off at 5:30 this morning, I shut it off. I KNEW I needed some extra sleep with how busy things have been lately. Got up around 7. Took the pups out and fed everyone, including my dad's 2 dogs. Jake is doing a little better w/out his sister Ginnie. I think it helps that he's got l'il Max, and my 2 girls.
Got towels in the washer, and unloaded the dishwasher already. Just working today. Hoping for a quiet day.

Sounds like a fun morning Vicki! Have fun with Caraline!VickiR wrote: ↑Thu Jul 30, 2026 11:50 amI was up and out early to have coffee with Katie before my 9:30 hair appointment. Home at 11:30 and having an early lunch. I have to pick up Caraline at 3 from theater camp so I'll be leaving again at 2:15. I should be back home by 4 unless Caraline has other plans! LOL! Have a good day DCs!
1 user liked this post:

Charleneanne wrote: ↑Thu Jul 30, 2026 1:01 pmHowdy. Next to nothing going on. Rosie and Simba are not sgetting along at all. He is adjusting well thus being a big male he has started taking over. Rosie is a tiny old lady cat and he bullies her. Plus Rosie does eat in the house but Simba’s food is in a protected corner of the patio which has worked out until the ants!. I’m in a fix here since if I don’t keep him she’ll take him to the vet and have him put down. Sigh!
98 today so heading out to the store soon before it’s an oven out there. My boys here for dinner tonight but just doing spaghetti and salad. Been looking forward to the county fair tomorrow but now not sure. 100 degrees and an hours drive each way is starting to sound not much fun. I’m not a fan of summer at all.
Stay chill and take care.
Poor Rosie! I hope they can work things out. And I hope the weather doesn’t make you miss the fair. Enjoy dinner with your sons tonight!
1 user liked this post:

Hello Cherries!
Its windy and rainy and only 54 with a feels like of 49!!! It’s the end of July!!! But it looks like we’ll get more summer weather next week. I haven’t checked the rain gauge today but between Tuesday morning and late yesterday afternoon we’d had 3” of rain!!! I actually got to do a small load of laundry yesterday! Woohoo! It’s the little things. Lolol!
Today is town day. I need to go in and renew our post office box. I’m the only one who can do it. I’d much rather stay home but it’s good to get out once in awhile.
To protect our hens we had to let our rooster Jim Bob go last night. He wasn’t waiting for permission and his 3” spurs were tearing feathers off their backs. Our first and oldest hen Chickadee was injured by him and she’s separated and resting. We hope she’s okay! But he can’t hurt any more hens. And he’ll make a good meal. This is the tough part about having farm animals. But we had to do it.
I’m really hoping I can get at least one more challenge donr before tomorrow night. We will see!
Have a great day Cherries!!!
Its windy and rainy and only 54 with a feels like of 49!!! It’s the end of July!!! But it looks like we’ll get more summer weather next week. I haven’t checked the rain gauge today but between Tuesday morning and late yesterday afternoon we’d had 3” of rain!!! I actually got to do a small load of laundry yesterday! Woohoo! It’s the little things. Lolol!
Today is town day. I need to go in and renew our post office box. I’m the only one who can do it. I’d much rather stay home but it’s good to get out once in awhile.
To protect our hens we had to let our rooster Jim Bob go last night. He wasn’t waiting for permission and his 3” spurs were tearing feathers off their backs. Our first and oldest hen Chickadee was injured by him and she’s separated and resting. We hope she’s okay! But he can’t hurt any more hens. And he’ll make a good meal. This is the tough part about having farm animals. But we had to do it.
I’m really hoping I can get at least one more challenge donr before tomorrow night. We will see!
Have a great day Cherries!!!
2 users liked this post:

Had a good time with my work bestie this morning, then actually went to my studio to clean this afternoon! LOL I didn't get too far, but I got some things done. Then, came in and finished this layout I started last night.


3 users liked this post:
Laura


Art_Teacher wrote: ↑Thu Jul 30, 2026 5:15 pmHad a good time with my work bestie this morning, then actually went to my studio to clean this afternoon! LOL I didn't get too far, but I got some things done. Then, came in and finished this layout I started last night.
Wonderful holiday layout!
1 user liked this post:

Information
Moderators








