Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

MMC - July 27 - Challenge #3
Randomly drawn winner of this challenge is rachel0017!  PM me your address and I will send you a little prize goody! :)

I don't know why, but lately, I am into squares!  All of our photos are rectangular, but sometimes, you just need to crop out the background, you know? ;)  For this challenge, I am challenging you to do some layering and use some squares.  Your layout must have at least 4 layers.  You must use at least 3 squares of patterned paper (any size, so your background can count as one), and at least 2 photos that are square.  Finally, add at least 1 square embellishment.  Below is the layout I just did for example. :) My square embellishment is the photo frame.

Image

You have until midnight, Monday, August 3rd to upload your layout in the gallery spot I've provided to be entered in the prize drawing.
*Must be a new layout.
*CANNOT be combined with other challenges, except those requiring multiple prompts (30 Prompt, Team, 100 Papers, etc.)
4 users liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: MMC - July 27 - Challenge #3
Sounds good!!  I usually have plenty of border, also known as not focusing in, to be able to make squares out of reftangles.
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: MMC - July 27 - Challenge #3
Definitely can crop some stuff out. Or print a square. I gotta think on this :) 
1 user liked this post:
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

sherelm

Cherry Jubilee

Re: MMC - July 27 - Challenge #3
Image
Three photos square down the left column, two film holder squares for embellishments overlaying the bottom of the left column and between the 2nd and third photo.
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

PEIhaven

Cherry Picker

Re: MMC - July 27 - Challenge #3
ImageFor my entry I used 4 layers, 3 pattern paper squares ( 3rd is middle right, 1”), and three added squares (stamp, center sq. and Daisy frame middle left).  The photos are 4 x 4.  Thanks!
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: MMC - July 27 - Challenge #3
Lots of squares. For the embellishment, I have the square brads and the “you & me” cardstock cutapart
Image
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Re: MMC - July 27 - Challenge #3
Image
1 user liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

scrappinmom99

Cherry Cropper

Re: MMC - July 27 - Challenge #3
I have the layers, the papers, the square photos and my square embellishments are the title card and the 3 stickers at the bottom. All those kids in the bouncy house are now college graduates - omg!!


Image
1 user liked this post:
Happy Scrapping, cherries!
Hugs, Anne-Marie
User avatar

KristinG

Cherry Cropper

Re: MMC - July 27 - Challenge #3
My four layers are the cardstock, striped paper, polka dot papers and white photo matting. My embellishments are these ancient metal boxes with the ice cream stickers. 

Image
1 user liked this post:
🌴Kristin  
"Be the Change You Wish to See in the World"
ImageImageImageImageImage
 
Post Reply

Return to “Contests & Challenges”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee