Skip to main content
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

July/August 2026 Team Challenge - Team B Thread
Hello Team B!  I will be your leader for the next 2 months.  Use this thread to keep track of your points (optional) and to ask questions, make comments, cheer on your team, etc.  :)

GinniG TEAM LEADER
scrappinmom99 (Anne-Marie)
lisn2cats (Lis)
breaulabs (Kim)
TheScrapAttack
loves2stamp
LMTScraps

 
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

lisn2cats

Cherry Bomb

Re: July/August 2026 Team Challenge - Team B Thread
Total:524 points

1:  8 points Strawberry Moon
2:  10 points Professional Box Inspector
3:  8 points New Scratching Post
4:  9 points Wonderful Christmas 2017
5:  10 points Collector of Memories
6:  5 points Card - Estonia
7:  11 points Merry and Bright
8:  8 points MMC Famous Faces
9:  7 points Toe Beans
10: 12 points Baking Delicious Pie
11. 6 points Art Journal Intro page
12. 9 points Goodbye Green Door
13. 12 points This Place Here
14. 7 points Out of Limitations (card)
15. 8 points Surround yourself with tacos
16. 7 points Simple Starry Hello
17. 9 points Sunny Days are Here Again
18. 7 points Dupont Circle Metro
19. 9 points Thankful. Grateful. Blessed
20. 5 pointsSunshine
21. 10 points e pluribus unum
22. 10 points Peace on Earth
23. 11 points Small Joys Today
24. 12 points So Happy Together
25. 10 points Sippin Pretty
26. 10 points Sun and Shine
27. 6 points Come with me…
28. 7 points Be Awesome
29. 6 points Summer Vibes
30. 10 points I Love It
31. 8 points Vibin’ & Thrivin’
32. 9 points Sunshine
33. 8 points Sunshine Girls
34. 6 points Birthday card - tennis
35. 10 points In My Heart
36. 8 points 2nd Turkey Feast
37. 11 points This & That
38. 10 points Green & White card
39. 8 points Two Naughty Kitties
40. 8 points Friends
41. 11 points I Am Happy
42. 7 points Enjoy Today
43. 8 points Here & There
44. 8 points Enjoy the Everyday
45. 10 points Before you say goodnight
46. 13 points We're Just Chilin'
47. 14 points My Black Panther
48. 12 points Boom
49. 10 points Number 1 Cat
50. 11 points A Beautiful Escape
51. 12 points The Christmas Gift
52. 12 points Time 2 Explore
53. 7 points Fun Fact about Cattails
54. 8 points You're the Zest
55. 6 points You're A Sweet Peach
56. 7 points Uncork & Unwind
57. 8 points Party for Mom
58. 8 points Smiles
59. 7 points Just Fur You
1 user liked this post:
Image  ImageImage
User avatar

LMTscraps

Cherry Picker

Re: July/August 2026 Team Challenge - Team B Thread
Image

Contribution to the team #1 for 6 points
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

Art_Teacher

A Cherry on Top

Re: July/August 2026 Team Challenge - Team B Thread
LMTscraps wrote: ↑
Wed Jul 01, 2026 11:46 am
Image

Contribution to the team #1 for 6 points
This is gorgeous!  Be sure to post it in the official thread, though. July/August 2026 Team Challenge Sharing Thread - ACOT Message Board  This one is just for your team, and we all want to see everyone's creations! ;)  
 
1 user liked this post:
Laura
 Image    Image     Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: July/August 2026 Team Challenge - Team B Thread
Okay Team B!!! Team A’s leader has named her team Artsy Scrappers. We need a clever name too! Give me some suggestions please! 

Also I just wanted to let you know that there’s a mistake in the rules. In the NO DOUBLE DIPPING section the total number of points was 10. That has been corrected to read 15 points. See below.
  • NO DOUBLE DIPPING!  Each item on the stash list counts for its own point, for a maximum of 15 points total. 
Happy scrapping!!!! 🍒📔💝
Image
User avatar

LMTscraps

Cherry Picker

Re: July/August 2026 Team Challenge - Team B Thread
Image

Hi teamies,

I was hoping that someone here could tell me if I'm adding points correctly for no "double dipping " before I post it to the official thread. I posted this for the ACOT weekly sketch challenge and used 1of 100 full paper (3 pts). As to the stash points I figured as follows:

1- patterned paper: green wordy print on the bottom 1/2 of the page
1- red, white and blue: Penny Black stamp colored - there is at least one blue, one red and one white ornament
1- 3 stars: red starred paper because the 3 gold stars are part of other points
1- stripes: layered under the journaling
1- bling: stars on the stamped tree
1- 3 word title
1- border: gold Christmas trees mid-page
1- 3 piece cluster, but here's one I'm not sure about as the title makes the 4th layer

Total points: 11

Thanks everyone!! Rules like these are very hard for a creative, but very much a type A personality
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: July/August 2026 Team Challenge - Team B Thread
LMTscraps wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 03, 2026 4:06 pm
Image

Hi teamies,

I was hoping that someone here could tell me if I'm adding points correctly for no "double dipping " before I post it to the official thread. I posted this for the ACOT weekly sketch challenge and used 1of 100 full paper (3 pts). As to the stash points I figured as follows:

1- patterned paper: green wordy print on the bottom 1/2 of the page
1- red, white and blue: Penny Black stamp colored - there is at least one blue, one red and one white ornament
1- 3 stars: red starred paper because the 3 gold stars are part of other points
1- stripes: layered under the journaling
1- bling: stars on the stamped tree
1- 3 word title
1- border: gold Christmas trees mid-page
1- 3 piece cluster, but here's one I'm not sure about as the title makes the 4th layer

Total points: 11

Thanks everyone!! Rules like these are very hard for a creative, but very much a type A personality
Looks good to me! And your layout is pretty!!! 

By the way what’s your name? 😃
 
Image
User avatar

LMTscraps

Cherry Picker

Re: July/August 2026 Team Challenge - Team B Thread
GinniG wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 03, 2026 4:14 pm
LMTscraps wrote: ↑
Fri Jul 03, 2026 4:06 pm
Image

Hi teamies,

I was hoping that someone here could tell me if I'm adding points correctly for no "double dipping " before I post it to the official thread. I posted this for the ACOT weekly sketch challenge and used 1of 100 full paper (3 pts). As to the stash points I figured as follows:

1- patterned paper: green wordy print on the bottom 1/2 of the page
1- red, white and blue: Penny Black stamp colored - there is at least one blue, one red and one white ornament
1- 3 stars: red starred paper because the 3 gold stars are part of other points
1- stripes: layered under the journaling
1- bling: stars on the stamped tree
1- 3 word title
1- border: gold Christmas trees mid-page
1- 3 piece cluster, but here's one I'm not sure about as the title makes the 4th layer

Total points: 11

Thanks everyone!! Rules like these are very hard for a creative, but very much a type A personality
Looks good to me! And your layout is pretty!!! 

By the way what’s your name? 😃
  
Thanks for the conformation and the sweet comment about the layout!

Lynn
 
1 user liked this post:
User avatar

The Scrap Attack

Cherry Picker

Re: July/August 2026 Team Challenge - Team B Thread
Keeping track of points:

July
Never Stop Dreaming - 9
Field Notes - 9
Sky's the Limit - 12
Tiny Tiger - 11

August
Fresh Air Family - 8
Palm Tree Fest - 10
Capture the Moment - 10
Home is Where my Cat Is - 8
Love You More - 8
Treasured - 5

Total Points - 90
1 user liked this post:
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: July/August 2026 Team Challenge - Team B Thread
Hello my awesome teammates! It’s been another month of very little scrapping for me. Something always gets in the way and I’m really missing it. I did finally get a layout done and posted ovrr the weekend! 

I’m really enjoying seeing everyone’s projects! Keep up the great work! We’re in the home stretch for this list so let’s make this our best showing ever!!! 
Image
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee