Skip to main content
Just landed Fresh arrivals this week : Amber Ledgers, Pinkfresh Festive Fun, Honey Bee Acorn & Ember, and more! Shop New →
Cherry Hunt Daily Progress 0/1000
User avatar

pawprints

Cherry Paws

Scrap a Day, August 14th
Hey Cherries. Another hot and humid day here. I have a little something I plan to do in the yard this morning, then I'll be inside in the a/c the rest of the day. I got one card done yesterday and plan to be in my craft room today making more cards. 

Hope you all have a great day.
6 users liked this post:
Image

Image Image Image  

 
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
pawprints wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 14, 2026 9:29 am
Hey Cherries. Another hot and humid day here. I have a little something I plan to do in the yard this morning, then I'll be inside in the a/c the rest of the day. I got one card done yesterday and plan to be in my craft room today making more cards. 

Hope you all have a great day.

Same weather here again too, Barb!  Stay cool and hydrated!
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
Bleh!  Humid again...DH is mowing already so he get done before it's worse.  I am having lunch with a good friend that I haven't seen in a while.  Then, stopping by DD's place to check on the grands.  DD is out of town and oldest DD is stepping in to make sure they get everywhere they need to be for the weekend.  Since I will be close by for lunch, I'm taking the afternoon check in and then oldest DD will be there this evening and the rest of the weekend.  I finished all of the cards for my donation basket last evening and have a few pictures I need to take and post.  Hoping to get a LO or two done over the weekend.  Have a good day Cherries!
5 users liked this post:
    ImageImage
User avatar

MTCanuk

Cherry Cropper

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
Good Morning, ladies.  

We are having another cooler, rainy day here.  I am enjoying it.  High in the mid 60’s again.  Means I don’t have to water.  DH on the road for Avis.  

Washing sheets and I need to make a grocery store run.  Got my baking done yesterday.  Made scones, a chocolate zucchini cake for next weekend when everyone is here.  And pumpkin muffins and will send a bunch over for the grands.    Will be sewing on the grandson’s quilt when I get home.  Need to figure out what to make for dinner.  

Hope everyone enjoys their Friday!
5 users liked this post:
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

Leslee

 
User avatar

Deanna13

A Cherry on Top

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain and lots of thunderstorms here. It's alittle cooler about 72 this morning. Lots of places are flooded. It's been coming down so quickly the drains can't keep up in places. We have grandpuppy Ridge so will take him home at some point. I'm just hoping to scrap later today.

Enjoy your day, everyone!
4 users liked this post:
Image Image ImageImage
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
VickiR wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 14, 2026 9:47 am
Bleh!  Humid again...DH is mowing already so he get done before it's worse.  I am having lunch with a good friend that I haven't seen in a while.  Then, stopping by DD's place to check on the grands.  DD is out of town and oldest DD is stepping in to make sure they get everywhere they need to be for the weekend.  Since I will be close by for lunch, I'm taking the afternoon check in and then oldest DD will be there this evening and the rest of the weekend.  I finished all of the cards for my donation basket last evening and have a few pictures I need to take and post.  Hoping to get a LO or two done over the weekend.  Have a good day Cherries!

Enjoy your lunch with your friend.
1 user liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
Good morning cherries and TGIF. Yesterday afternoon was very successful at the library. We finished going thru the DAR Scrapbooks and actually finished early (4pm). Now we'll be working on getting the photos into a slide show before the big celebration next May.

Already got groceries and put things away. Emails already this morning, so definetly keeping me busy.

 
4 users liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
Woke up to cool grey cloudy skies and a breeze. Only 66 currently at 11am! Lol. Going to make it to 83 today after skies clear.

I’m still working on clearing, cleaning, tossing, and rearranging craft area. Boys get back from camping trip today and nephew heads home to San Diego tomorrow. Neighborhood Very quiet since school started for the year last week.

Have a great day.
3 users liked this post:
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
pawprints wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 14, 2026 9:29 am
Hey Cherries. Another hot and humid day here. I have a little something I plan to do in the yard this morning, then I'll be inside in the a/c the rest of the day. I got one card done yesterday and plan to be in my craft room today making more cards. 

Hope you all have a great day.

Have fun making your cards!
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
VickiR wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 14, 2026 9:47 am
Bleh!  Humid again...DH is mowing already so he get done before it's worse.  I am having lunch with a good friend that I haven't seen in a while.  Then, stopping by DD's place to check on the grands.  DD is out of town and oldest DD is stepping in to make sure they get everywhere they need to be for the weekend.  Since I will be close by for lunch, I'm taking the afternoon check in and then oldest DD will be there this evening and the rest of the weekend.  I finished all of the cards for my donation basket last evening and have a few pictures I need to take and post.  Hoping to get a LO or two done over the weekend.  Have a good day Cherries!
Yay for finishing your card basket! What a sweet donation! 
 
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
MTCanuk wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 14, 2026 10:11 am
Good Morning, ladies.  

We are having another cooler, rainy day here.  I am enjoying it.  High in the mid 60’s again.  Means I don’t have to water.  DH on the road for Avis.  

Washing sheets and I need to make a grocery store run.  Got my baking done yesterday.  Made scones, a chocolate zucchini cake for next weekend when everyone is here.  And pumpkin muffins and will send a bunch over for the grands.    Will be sewing on the grandson’s quilt when I get home.  Need to figure out what to make for dinner.  

Hope everyone enjoys their Friday!

Yum! Chocolate zucchini bread is delicious! Have fun working on the quilt!
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
Deanna13 wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 14, 2026 10:30 am
Rain, rain, rain, rain, rain and lots of thunderstorms here. It's alittle cooler about 72 this morning. Lots of places are flooded. It's been coming down so quickly the drains can't keep up in places. We have grandpuppy Ridge so will take him home at some point. I'm just hoping to scrap later today.

Enjoy your day, everyone!

We’ll take some of that rain Deanna! Hope the flooding stops soon. Enjoy Ridge!
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 14, 2026 10:50 am
Good morning cherries and TGIF. Yesterday afternoon was very successful at the library. We finished going thru the DAR Scrapbooks and actually finished early (4pm). Now we'll be working on getting the photos into a slide show before the big celebration next May.

Already got groceries and put things away. Emails already this morning, so definetly keeping me busy.

 

Wonderful! And you’ve got plenty of time to make the slide show! Hope your day goes by quickly!
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
Charleneanne wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 14, 2026 2:13 pm
Woke up to cool grey cloudy skies and a breeze. Only 66 currently at 11am! Lol. Going to make it to 83 today after skies clear.

I’m still working on clearing, cleaning, tossing, and rearranging craft area. Boys get back from camping trip today and nephew heads home to San Diego tomorrow. Neighborhood Very quiet since school started for the year last week.

Have a great day.

Can’t believe kids are already back in school! Hope the boys enjoyed their camping trip! And hope you get your space finished so you can play!
1 user liked this post:
Image
User avatar

GinniG

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
Hello Cherries! 🍒 It’s another gorgeous day here. And the view from my friend’s house is even better than ours! 

I brought a basket full of things for the kitchen challenge. But I forgot to get the trimmer, adhesive, cardstock and the few tools I always use. Some scrapper I am! Lolol! I’ll get them in awhile. 

it’s very quiet here. I’m glad because I wore myself out yesterday and last night. So taking it bvery easy today. 

Hope you’re all having a great day!!!
3 users liked this post:
Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
GinniG wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 14, 2026 2:53 pm
blbabe1234 wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 14, 2026 10:50 am
Good morning cherries and TGIF. Yesterday afternoon was very successful at the library. We finished going thru the DAR Scrapbooks and actually finished early (4pm). Now we'll be working on getting the photos into a slide show before the big celebration next May.

Already got groceries and put things away. Emails already this morning, so definetly keeping me busy.

Wonderful! And you’ve got plenty of time to make the slide show! Hope your day goes by quickly! 
Yes! That's why we chose to start working on gathering photos now. July/Aug are quieter DAR months. 

Eh...day is going by slow...emails finally let up. Now looking forward to 5pm when DH walks in the door  😍
 
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
GinniG wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 14, 2026 2:59 pm
Hello Cherries! 🍒 It’s another gorgeous day here. And the view from my friend’s house is even better than ours! 

I brought a basket full of things for the kitchen challenge. But I forgot to get the trimmer, adhesive, cardstock and the few tools I always use. Some scrapper I am! Lolol! I’ll get them in awhile. 

it’s very quiet here. I’m glad because I wore myself out yesterday and last night. So taking it bvery easy today. 

Hope you’re all having a great day!!!
Glad you're able to scrap while house sitting. Take it easy today and enjoy the view ;)
 
1 user liked this post:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

  ImageImage   Image Image
User avatar

VickiR

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Scrap a Day, August 14th
GinniG wrote: ↑
Fri Aug 14, 2026 2:59 pm
Hello Cherries! 🍒 It’s another gorgeous day here. And the view from my friend’s house is even better than ours! 

I brought a basket full of things for the kitchen challenge. But I forgot to get the trimmer, adhesive, cardstock and the few tools I always use. Some scrapper I am! Lolol! I’ll get them in awhile. 

it’s very quiet here. I’m glad because I wore myself out yesterday and last night. So taking it bvery easy today. 

Hope you’re all having a great day!!!
Hope you get your tools and can scrap a bit!
 
1 user liked this post:
    ImageImage
Post Reply

Return to “Scrapbooking Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee